DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a great time at the BBQ, didn't get in until 1 AM:confused: It was raining the entire time, we still had a wonderful time. It was just us (DH and I) and our neighbor upstairs:eek: it wasn't a big party!

I plan on doing Jillian Micheals Yoga Meltdown!

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Good Morning

Today is step blast...at least 35minutes of it. I recorded it a few days ago and previewed it friday. I use to have the dvd so i remember some of the moves...

Belinda-How was that yoga workout by Jillian? Ive seen it advertised and always wondered about it. Glad to hear you guys had fun at the BBQ yesterday!

Hello to everyone that follows. My son has a birthday tomorrow, i can't believe my little man is turning 5:(. I will be making his cake, my challenge is to make it and not have a single lick of the icing off my fingers. I can do it!

bbl

Workout done, i ran out of steam after the second combo but did manage to go 30minutes total. I kinda wish there was a modifier that i could watch:confused: i guess that's why the workout is advanced:eek:

later gators:cool:

Hi everyone!

Today I did Tae Bo Cardio. Just wanted a kickbox workout today, but a bit easier than Cathe. Also wanted to get up early (tuning into my inner early morning bird), but 3:30 with the thunder wasn't exactly what I had in mind. But I was able to squeeze it in before heading to DD's soccer game.

Belinda - So nice to have enjoyed the BBQ. How was the yoga workout?

Amelia - I always modify, too. Someday I'll be able to keep up with her.

Hi to Heidi and Karen.

Still need to get laundry rolling and hit the grocery store. Need to plan healthy meals for the week.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Good evening,

I was so tired today:( I am not used to staying up so late, the weather didn't heped either/ It was raining all day long.

This morning I did JM Yoga Meltdown, broke out a nice sweat!

Heidi, how are you feeling today? Hope you are resting in between all those moves.

Sherry, I still have Tae Bo KB on VHS, I remember those beeing tough. Nice job!

Amelia, WOW! Happy 5 b-day to your DS! Nice job on your workout, btw.

Allee, how was your weekend?

Good night everyone!

Just checking in to see what I missed for the day. ;)

Belinda: Sounds like good times with your neighbor. ;) Nice job on the yoga! Is that one as tough as her to her workouts? ;)

Amelia: Oh that workout confuses me big time! ;) Good job getting in 30 min of cardio!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON! :)
My youngest son turned 15 in April! :( No more babies here.....

Oh Sherry! That is too early to get up for sure! :) Nice job on your kickboxing workout.
We are having some storms here today and it is like pea soup with the humidity!

Have a great day everyone!
BBL off for a good run. ;)
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.