DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE! For May 15th

fitvix

Cathlete
I'll get us started this morning.

I ended up taking another rest day yesterday. AFter the dr. appointment, exam, and paper I had to write I didn't feel much like working out. My eating hasn't been exactly where I would like it to be the last few days - but I'm only human.

Today I did Bootcamp Circuit Upper Body Premix. I am pooped out. Usually I am more energized after working out, but today I am dead. My legs were really sore yesterday from my STS Legs workout on Thursday. Today they aren't feeling too great either - but I pushed out the workout anyway.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully the weather is nice where you are.

Off to shower and start the day...

Man, zero sleep last night. TOM is here for me and my mom spent the night last night.
NOW, don't get me wrong...i love my mom very much but OMG, she drives me insane:confused: We had a small disagreement this morning...its like she does NOT here me? Good grief! She said she might spend the night again tonight...sigh, i wish i could have a drink;)(but i refuse to go off my plan,lol, yesterdays calories were 1295:eek:...it was a rest day;))

I just finished my workout. Did NYC by Kelly Meyer, its pretty tough....The leg drills on there are killer,she doesn't use weight in those either.

Karen-I love your positive attitude, we are only human. the last few months i had to keep reminding myself of that. Nice job on your workout yesterday! I took a rest day too yesterday, well i did walk with the kids a little bit.

Hello to Allee,Heidi, Sherry and Belinda! I know what Belinda is up too (roadtrip) but what is everyone else up too today? I will try and BBL:)

Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Busy day for me yesterday. Yard, house and going to the Home Depot. I didn't workout so another rest day I guess.
Having a full house of people and cleaning up after all of them is taking its toll on me. I have been pretty exhausted lately with everything going on.

Today I am headed out for the day with my Mom so another rest day for me.

On Friday I did get in my run with itread #27 Drills. That is a good one!

Nice job Karen and Amelia on your workouts yesterday! :) How are those legs today?

Hello to Sherry, Belinda and Allee!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
BBL
Heidi

Hey!

BACK AGAIN! ;) I decided to do PUB up only this morning before heading off for the day.
I did go lighter though and still felt the burn. :)

Have a great day!
BBL
Heidi

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was DS's confirmation, so with final shopping and getting the house ready, then having people over, a rest day. Today is DS's birthday - he's 14! My parents are still here. A bit less to do today, so I should be able to get a workout in, not sure what yet.

Karen - So is school all over now? I'm sure you did just fine. Will you be taking a break this summer or continuing on? I'm working on getting all my paperwork together to get rolling this summer.

Amelia - Yes, mother's can be difficult sometimes. A walk or a good workout is a great way to relieve the stress. And sometimes those workrouts without weights are killers!

Heidi - Sounds like your place is as busy as mine. It's easier with the nice weather we're finally having. We can grill and people can sit outside.

Belinda - Hope you are enjoying your visit. How's Insanity so far?

BBL. Have a great day.

Well, my legs are still kind of in pain - but again I worked through it. Usually today is my rest day - but since I took monday and Friday off I decided not to take yet another rest day. Today I did Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Premix. I am soaked at this very moment. I felt like I really pushed myself with this one - I wonder if it was from watchin the infomercials of Insanity. :rolleyes:

Sherry - I am ALMOST done with this semester. My other classes final is three parts and it doesn't open up until tomorrow. I am signed up for a summer class - but I am still on the fence about it. I have been non-stop with school through fall, winterim, and now spring - I feel like I might need a break.

Amelia - Good job with getting your workouts in! I've been reading your blog too - good job with those calories! :) Is your mom still there?

Hello to Heidi, Allee, and Belinda!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.