DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE! FOr May 13th

fitvix

Cathlete
Hey everyone,

Belinda must be in the states by now? Hopefully the weather is nice where she is!

Today I got up and did legs - Disc #9 Meso 1. I skipped the bonus add-on section and did the extended stretch instead. I was feeling tight before the workout and really needed some good stretching - especially after the workout today. :rolleyes:

Today is my Friday! YAy! Last night DH and I went to the jazz thing - went to the wrong building - waited 30 minutes then finally left - went home - found out where the concert REALLY was and then went to the right building at the university for the jazz thing. I missed a good 30 minutes - but oh well. I've got to write up my review on that by Friday night and also take my final in my math class tomorrow at noon. Plus my annual exam at the doctors tomorrow morning. Ugh - so much! I was so bummed when they said I couldn't eat or drink anything for 12 hours for the blood work! I thought for sure I could get up and get my workout in at least and guzzle a few cups of water. I guess not. :confused: Hopefully I can get that in later in the day tomorrow? Hmm...

I hope everyone has a great workout today!

Hi Karen and all!

Worked out again today at lunch. Chose the treadmill this time. First I did the programmed fitness test, which gets a series of inputs (age, gender, weight) then monitors heartrate while walking at 34 mph and slowly raising the incline from 0 up to 12 degrees. It's supposed to then assess cardio fitness. However, it's programmed to stop when the heartrate is above a given threshold (due to age) for over a minute. For my age range (43) the max it 150 bpm, so after 10 minutes and up to an 8 degree incline, the test stopped. Kind of bummed, because I do push above this on my runs. Anyway, afterwards, I gave myself a slow, steady run @ 5 mph for 1 mile. All in all, it was about 23 minutes of running, and I actually liked it. I should say, my legs liked it. They felt great afterwards, granted it was an easy pace. Maybe I do need the softer surface. Usually I'm outside on the road.

Karen - Good luck this week on classes. I know you'll be glad when it's over.

Hi Belinda, Amelia, Heidi and Allee!

Hello and Good Morning to you all!

I guess all the moving, yard work and so forth has caught up with me. Pretty exhausted
these past couple days and didn't get in a workout.
Of course there was always house work to do and regular work which includes heavy lifting and running up down 2 flights of stairs to the office and the shipping dock. I guess you could say I got in a workout anyway. ;)

Today is a run on the TM with itread #27 drills.

I am STILL SORE from B&G's! Not so much in the legs no but my side abs are! Weird!

Karen: Good luck with your busy schedule today!

Hello to Sherry, Amelia, Belinda and Allee!

Off for more coffee so I can at least see straight! ;)

BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.