DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 11,2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning girls,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I will do UB with the tubing today. I will take a walk if it stops raining:rolleyes:

Have a great Monday and workout! BBL!

Good morning everyone,

Today was the third week of Meso 3 - Chest and Back. I still can not believe the weights I am using for this. yikes! Yesterday I ended up not taking a rest day and instead I did part of Amy's Hi/Low Kickbox workout. (such fun! love the music!)

Basement is still not done...I won't even go there. I will post pictures though as soon as we have it completely set up.

Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Flowers from my DS made my day! Also a good laugh when flowers were delivered from a serviceman from a friend. He thought my son was me from behind because of his long curly hair. ;) He is cute with it. :)

Waited too long to eat and ended up wit a bad headache last night and this morning. I have just been housecleaning trying to work it off. Dishes, Laundry and vacuuming so far. I have windows and screens to get started on as soon as the pollen stops blowing.
The trees in my back yard put off pollen that makes it look as though it was snowing.
My grass still needs to be cut! So I guess I will do that next and then head to work.

My goal was for SJT premix and weights but my head still hurts.

Belinda: Enjoy your walk and band workout! Just be carefull not to over do it. :)

Amelia: Have a great workout!

Hello to Karen, Steph and Jay!
Have a great morning and I will BBL.
Heidi

Hey Karen!

No worries about the basement. It will get done when it gets done! ;) Believe me....I know what I am talking about! :)
Awesome job on the workout and weights! You must be getting really strong with this series. :) Watch out DH....you might be lifting him up with one finger! :) HEHE!

Take Care,
Have a great day!
Heidi

Hi,

Just checking back in with a step workout done for the day.

LIS was just right for my lack of energy today. ;) It did help with my headache and I went to work after.

I hope you all have a great evening!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.