DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday. I will work out today, not sure what yet. I also have to take the dogs for a walk later.

Have a great Monday and workout! BBL!

Hey Girls,

No workout for me yet today. I ended up sleeping in. :rolleyes: Will try to get in some cardio after work today. I hope everyone else has a great workout!

Good Morning!

Just finished B&G's standing portion, abs and stretch. I couldn't even attempt the floor
portion because my legs were shaking so much! Wow! Loves those firewalkers! Ooof
I will be feeling this one for a couple days!
I do plan on doing the floor work on weds to top it off. ;)

Belinda: Have a fun workout what ever you decide on! :)

Hey Karen: Oh one of those days....Must be Monday. ;) Have fun with your cardio workout later today. :)

Hello to Amelia, Sherry and Allee!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

I have been super busy this past week and it is showing in my weight. Lost 3#'s!!! WhoaWhoo! ;)

Off to work!
BBS
Heidi

Hallo girls,

I am done with the "Viper" from the Terminator DVD:p That is one tough workout. I did the Gauntlet and Imax Xtreme before, but never the Viper! I burned 646 cal.

I forgot to tell you girls, I am flying to the states on Wednesday. I will start us off tomorrow, not sure if I will have time on Wednesday. We are leaving very early. ;)

I will be back later. Gotta run.

Hey girls, its been a busy morning for me. DH and I went grocery shopping then i came home and did a workout. Decided on Kelly Coffey Meyer's Plyometrics...it kicked my bootie:confused: it was fun though.

I had an awesome workout yesterday too, did 4ds KB + Legs. :)

Hey to Belinda, Karen, Heidi and anyone who follows! Have a great day girls:)

Finally - I get to sit at the computer for me!

Very proud of myself - I took my workout clothes and hit the stairmaster at work for 30 minutes during lunch. Felt energized and proud of myself the rest of the day. Working to make this a habit.

Hello to all! Some very awesome workouts today.

Very exhausted now and heading to bed.

Sleep well and see you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.