DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do M2 D14, Leg Trisets!

I will be back to report my workout;) Have a great weekend!

Hallo again:D

I am done with my leg workout and Leaner Legs abs!

We are having a BBQ with some friends today!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Morning to you all!

Belinda: Enjoy your BBQ today! :) Nice job on your leg and ab workout!

Well I am sore today from my neck,shoulders, chest and back . Not sure if it was the workout or the moving???

Today's plan: Basic Step then do some yard work and RELAX before tomorrow's next big
move.

Hello to Amelia, Karen and Sherry!

After a couple cups of coffee to wake up I will get in my workout. ;)

BBS
Heidi

Good Morning Ladies,

Belind good job with the workout this morning. Have a great time with your BBQ.

Heidi how are you? I see you down cellar. I have basic on tap for today too.

Hello to all tha follows.

BBL
Allee

Hey Allee!

Have a great stepping workout! :)

Finished! Off to get my DD's room cleaned up for my youngest son to move in there. My
oldest son will be moving home from college into my youngest sons room. LOTS OF MOVING HERE! :)

Have an awesome weekend everyone! I won't be online tomorrow because I am leaving early to head out to pack up my son.

Take care,
Heidi :)

Good Morning Cathletes!:D

Today is 4ds legs then some yoga(The biggest loser yoga, its so challenging)

Heidi-AWESOME working out AND moving your kids! That is hard, congrats!

Belinda-enjoy your BBQ! You must be having some nice weather? Good job on your workout!

Karen-Im following your blog;) i updated mine last night, i think it will help me stay on track.

Allee-Have a great workout today, love that basic step!

Hello to Sherry!

workout done,4ds legs + yoga, man was i shaking:confused: I couldn't even finish that yoga workout...my legs were giving out on me:confused::confused: I REALLY, really hate those low plane lunges....just saying.I can almost hear Cathe's little witch laugh while doing them;)

Last edited:
This is going to be short. DH and I are taking a quick break. This morning we worked on the front yard. My back and knees are killing me from pulling dandolians/weeds from the front yard. I know - I am nutts - but I HATE them! We have to tackle the back yard next....ugh. No workout for me yet today - I'm guessing it will end up being my rest day and I'll do my workout tomorrow instead.

Amelia - What is your blog site? I really ramble on and on in my blog...lol I think it helps me though. :rolleyes:

Hey to everyone!

Hi everyone!

Events of the day included: DD conquering the loop jump and passing her skating test, disposing of all old electronics at the township recycling event, getting my hair done (gray was starting to show a bit much), going to an "Uppercase Living" party, and then heading out to CPK for dinner to celebrate DD's success. Doesn't look like I'm getting in a workout. I'm exhausted.

However, the current issue of Runner's World gives the advice of "embracing your inner early bird" to stick to a training plan. I'll give it a shot.

Belinda - I'm so sorry about all you are going through with your ear infection. I' hope it does end.

Heidi - That's way too much moving for me. I'm sure that's what I have to look forward to once the kids are in college.

Allee - Hi! How was your workout?

Amelia - Wow, yoga after 4DS legs! You are awesome. You should feel proud of those shakes.

Karen - AH, the attack on the dandelions is going on at our house, too. Weed-Be-Gone has become my best friend because we have way too many to pull. Good luck with your battle.

Heading off to watch Dr. Who and then turn in so that tomorrow morning I can embrace that "inner early bird".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.