Do what you want just get it done for March 6,2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I did take my dogs for a long walk! I didn't get my stretch in :rolleyes: I was to tired. My plan is to do cardio today and a nice stretch!

I will try to be back later, still need to clean my house. Wished I had done it yesterday:confused:

Amelia, ((((HUGS)))) hope you feeling better soon.

Karen, nice job with your workouts this week!

Have a great weekend!

Good morning

Im thinking about doing one of FF's rotations(noticed i said 'thinking':confused:) its the 'Get Ready for Summer 08' rotation. Here is a link if anyone is interested
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/...d.php?t=236858

Im so bad about doing rotations though...ive done FF's before and stuck to them so will see.

So,with that said,today is upper body,not sure what upper body yet:eek: I may do PH...

Belinda-Thanks for the hugs..im feeling alot better today:) Nice walk yesterday! Have a great day girl!

Hello to Karen,Heidi and Sherry!...bbl,gotta go find something for breakfast

PH UB done..have no idea how many cals i burned,didn't wear my HRM:eek: It was a good workout!

Im back to tracking my calories as of yesterday. Trying for around 1500-1600. I would LOVE to weigh 160 or less before June!(about 15lbs) I can do it:cool:

Done with my workout/cleaning the house and cooking dinner! I ended up doing KPC "Kicking and Punching" premix. It was a short/sweaty workout. I also did the abs from KPC. Plus I did SM with the bands! That is it for me today.

Amelia, glad you feeling much better. Debbie's rotations are awesome, enjoy! I think I did that one before:eek: I am also an track with my food intake! BTW, nice job with your UB wo today.

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Belinda - great job with your workout today! You're dogs must really love you with all of those walks! :)

Amelia - I've done both of FF's get ready for summer rotations and really liked them. I will probably do one of them after finishing STS. 15lbs? You CAN do it!

Today I did Step Moves + no equipment abs. Then DH and my Mom got up and we went to the book stores. We just got back and are surveying what we've got. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.