DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE for March 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My husband's best friend passed away yesterday. DH took it every hard! He had cancer! I hate the word cancer, it takes so many lives:(

I wil do some yoga today and walk the dogs. I do enjoy my recovery week.

Sorry, I haven't had time for personals!

Have a great and healthy day!

Today I did Back and Biceps. I almost didn't get up again - but not because I was tired - instead it was due to the massive charlie horse I got in my right calf a half hour before I was supposed to get up. Its still "iffy". I put some muscle rub on it - so hopefully that iffy-ness goes away. :mad:

Last night I spent the night super cleaning the house - my mom comes today! I told our pup to get ready!

Belinda - That is awful about your husbands friend. :( I hope he is doing ok.

Amelia - Are you getting all settled in?

Hi to Heidi and Sherry!

Morning

I felt awful yesterday :( stomach cramps,very sleepy and nauseated all day. Today ive got really bad diarrhea but at least my stomach isn't hurting all the time,ugh...stinking stomach bugs:mad: I don't even want coffee in the mornings,haven't had any since tuesday:confused:

Belinda-((hugs)) to you and your DH, im so sorry to hear about your DH's friend:(.

Karen-ouch on the charlie horse, those things hurt. Have a good time with your mother!

Well,ive got to get some cleaning done...don't wanna,but i will. I took my little chihuahua to get neutered yesterday. I picked him up this morning and he was all loopy from the drugs...it was funny. I told my DH last night that Rocky(chihuahua) was the real baby of the house...we all missed him so much.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.