DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 5, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi girls,

Today I will do cardio and abs!:p

Jay** how is your headache today? Hope you feeling better.

Heidi** thanks for reminding me about my abs! Almost forgot I had to work them, lol! DH is still gone and the kids are doing great. Thanks for asking!

Amelia** I do need to start working my abs first, at least they got done, right? I do like to skip them, I am not getting a six pack skipping them, right? I always cook my DH’s b-day and anniversary dinners. It’s much cheaper than eating out and it taste better. I glad you like the 4DS. I love them!

Stephanie** you all pulling the whip out on me, about my abs! ROFLMAO! Ok, ok, ok I will do them today! LOL! WTG on your run yesterday. Thank goodness we don’t have skunks in Germany, lol! Enjoy your ride to work!

Have a great workout and day, everyone! BBL!

Hi girls,

I did iTread 1, this morning! I burned 650 cal.:p That is one sweaty and tough workout!

I will work my abs tonight, ran out of time:rolleyes:

Have a great workout and day!

Morning girls

Belinda, Great calorie burn...have fun with your dogwalk. And LOL,yeah...we won't get a 6-pk skipping our abbs. Im doing some today as a matter of fact. Think I will do PH abbs agian.

Steph-How was your drive to work;):confused::p...hopefully the skunk smell was gone. Great job with your run yesterday!

Today is cardio and abbs...im doing a run,i uploaded some new songs onto my mp3 player last night and im eager to listen to them today. Im aiming for 3miles agian...if i don't make it,i will also do 4DS kickbox(minus the warmup:rolleyes:) I want to get in atleast 45mins of cardio...

Hey to Heidi,Jay and Karen...I will bbl

Hello to you all,

Finished!

abs circuit: weights and plates
ifit steady run: 3.28mil
extended stretch: felt sooooo good!

Belinda: What happened to doing the abs first? ;) I made sure to do them this time around! I got a great run in and enjoyed that extended stretch after.
Nice job on the run! I like that one too.
You will like the burn on the ab workout. It is a good one! You will need wrist and ankle weights first. No weights for the plate moves. Warning....these are tough and require good balance! My wrists were a little sore after too.

Amelia: How goes the running outdoors? Are you running outdoors this morning? I would be doing more of my runs outside but I just can't take the temps lately.
Have a great workout and DO YOUR ABS FIRST. ;)

Now i am off to work. Feel Great getting it done today!

Hello to Karen, Jay and Steph!
Steph? What happened with the skunk? I will have to go back to yesterday's post!
Have a great day all!
Heidi

Hey girls..finished my run,decided to do it on the treadmill..then I also did some of 4DS kickbox. BBL

Hi girls,

Thanks for the kick in my butt, LOL! I did ab circuit “ yoga inspired abs”!

Heidi** you are right! I do need to do my abs first, otherwise I will skip them! Abs circuit “weights and plates” is tough, hah? I did that one on Sunday! WTG on your workout today!

Amelia** nice workout!

BBL!

Belinda, great job on burning 650! You rock! Glad you did your abs. We will hold you to that, just remember!

Amelia, that is awesome that you ran 3 miles last week. You will have no problems with your 5k. By the way, when is it again? Nice run and kickbox too! That 4DS kickbox goes by so fast, doesn't it?

Heidi, did you read the skunk story? I know you must have skunks up north. AWESOME workout for you too! Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.

Hey to Karen and Jay! Hope your days are going well! We miss ya! Check in when you can.

The skunk smell was faint in the truck but you could still catch a whiff! None of the patients said anything so I guess it didn't penetrate my skin or clothes! Usually the dog gets sprayed but he was in the kennel when all this happened. One of the last times the skunk came around it sprayed Spot right in the face! STUPID DH brought the dog INSIDE!!! :eek: WTH ARE YOU DOING?!!!?!?!?!?! HELLLOOOOOO?

I will do the STS plates ab workout in a few...

bbl!

Have a great day!

Good morning girls! Great workouts so far already today! woohoo!

Today was cardio for me. Since my head is still a little stuffed up I decided to do a shorter, less intense workout. I chose Low IMpact Cardio Timesaver Blast - or something to that affect. I burned a wopping 636 calories! yay!

I feel much better today. I think overdosing on vitamin C may have done some good. I'm definately not 100% yet - but I hope to be cured by at least Monday!

The weather here is warm! Its going to be 50 today and possibly 55-60 degrees tomorrow! I am so looking forward to spring. Unfortunately I am not looking forward to losing a hour of sleep this weekend! :mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.