DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 4, 2009

Hey girls DH took my measurements....i lost a total of 2 and 1/4 for the month of feburary:D
Im down:
3/4 waist
1/4 hips
3/4 in ea. leg
arms the same
Calves are slightly larger:confused:

My weight was basicly the same after I got on the scale three times:confused: I tell ya...the scale is no longer my friend these days;):rolleyes:

but im happy with my resluts...I think its the running;)

Belinda-Have fun with your UB workout later...What are your temps over there? Were suppose to get into the high 50's today...i maybe taking my doggie for a walk later.

Heidi-Have fun with disc5...

Hey to everybody that follows. Today is 4DS leg premix and i will also talk my doggie for a walk later. bbl

Last edited:
Hi Amelia and Belinda:

Just finished Disc #5. Great workout especially the last pyramids on Dbl arm rows and kickbacks. Felt this one!

Belinda: How did you do? :)

Amelia: Nice results! Great results from a sincere effort paid off big time! As for you calves, you are building muscle from the running and this is normal. It will all come together in the end. ;)
Have fun with 4DS leg premix. It sounds like you are really getting your money's worth with that new series. ;)

Hello to Steph, Jay and Karen! Have a great workout and day!
Off to shower and work.
Heidi

Amelia - Great job on your fitness gains (I mean loss! Of weight, inches, etc..)

Today was STS disc #8. I felt much better today working out - but I wasn't doing cardio so that is probably why. I didn't get up early enough to squeeze in the abs. I will do those tonight.

Hi girls,

Still no workout:p The weather is so nice today, had to enjoy it! This weekend we getting snow again! WTH!

Heidi** I will start at 5 pm, my time! Great job on disc 5!

Amelia** very nice results, girl! The scale will move:eek: Enjoy your workout!

Karen** I forgot my abs again yesterday:rolleyes: Thanks for reminding me! LOL! Great job like always!

BBL to report my workout!

Hi girls,

I am finally done with disc 5! Still didn't work my abs:rolleyes::rolleyes::( It's now 7 p.m.

Heidi** disc 5, was a good one, hah?:D I burned 521 cal. BTW! I posted the oven cleaner yesterday, did you see it?

Have a good one!

Hey Belinda! Nice job getting it done today! I will check yesterday's post for the oven cleaner. Thank you! This is next on my list of things to do too. ;)

Karen: Glad to hear that your feeling better today. which ab workout are you doing? I will do ab circuits weights and plates later this evening because I didn't do my abs either. ;)

Ok Belinda I am waiting on you to do your ab workout! ;) Have a great evening!

Have a great afternoon all!
Heidi

hi ladies,

i am on bed rest.. too funny? i had a terrible cluster headache this morning. it seems like it not going away for days.

everything was fine at the doc. yesterday.

heidi and belinda: great job on disc 5.

karen: glad you are feeling better. good job as well

amelia: whoohoo on your weights lost. where are you taking your husband for the b-day celebration. have a great one!!!

have a great day everyone!!!

jay

Hi Heidi,

no ab workout for me today:mad::p:mad: It's already past 9 p.m. here:p I will do them first thing in the morning, I think? LOL!

Good night!

Hi Jay,

Sorry to hear about your headache today. ;( Hope that you feel better soon.

I get cluster migraines and they are just awful. I woke with a headache around 3:30 this morning and finally got up to take 2 advil around 4am. I took another dose around 7am and felt better there after. I got in my workout and felt even better! I hope that you can get a walk or some light running in because this seems to help me for some weird reason. My doc said that she was going to give me an oxygen tank to strap to my back while I ran to see if it would help with my worst ones. :)

Good night Belinda! Have a good rest and I will be waiting for you in the gym to do those abs! ;) Hey....is your DH still out of the country? Hope all is well with the kids too.
Take Care,
Heidi

Hey girls...finished my workout ealier today,now im in the middle of cooking my DH his birthday dinner. He decided he'd rather eat in than go out to eat...fine with me! He wants butter beans,smoked sausage,fried potatoes and cornbread. Ive also got a cake cooking too...

Heidi-im glad you headache went away...i had a dull one for about two days in a row, a workout usually helps too. And OMG,Im totally loving 4DS:eek: definitely getting my money worth! Great job with disc 5!!!

Jay-Glad to hear everything was fine at the doctors office,so sorry you've been getting headaches :(

Karen-Great job with disc 8 !

Belinda-Have a good night...im sure your abbs will forgive you;):p Im always putting off my abb work...there just annoying,lol. We should start doing them first(like we use too)

Stephanie-How are you doing today? what workout did you do?

Talk to everybody in the morning:)

I only have a second but wanted to say "hey"! I have been extremely busy these past few days and I miss you guys!

Amelia, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHTLOSS!!! I am so happy for you! and yes, you can call me Steph! ;)

Belinda, great job on #5! Now, do those abs forst tomorrow! YOU taught me that! :D

Heidi, great workout on #5 too! You will be feeling this one tomorrow along with Belinda! :confused:

Karen, did you do abs yet? Have you tried any of the STS abs? I thought you said you did yoga? :D

Jay, so sorry about your headache! :( I hope you are feeling great in the morning!

I ran 35 minutes on the TM this morning then off to work at 7am. Got home a little after 6pm. Makes for a long day! Tomorrow is my Friday (the office is closed on Friday's!) so I am looking forward to getting up in the morning to start my day.

Oh, DH came in from outside a few minutes ago and announced that a skunk has sprayed between the vehicles in the driveway. Won't my drive to work in the morning be pleasant! :eek:

Catch you ladies in the morning, I hope!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.