DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 31

Good morning! Where is everyone else?

Belinda, hopefully you have decided on your cardio and are doing it now or have completed it! Have a great day!

Did #23-Legs this morning and have been at work for 1 1/2 hours. Looking forward to a week off starting Friday! YIPPEE!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice morning!

bbl

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! Today I am taking an unexpected rest day, my nose is so stuffed up! I can't hardly breath through my nose! I did take my dogs for an hour + walk! Now I am sneezing my butt off! If I don't feel any better by tomorrow, I will see a doctor. I am wondering if I have allergies, that would be something new? I will make up for today on Sunday. I hate when I do that!

Stephanie, excellent workout this morning!

Morning

Belinda- ME TOOO! i woke up with a stuffy nose, sneezing and my throat was dry. Last night i woke up to go the the bathroom and my ears where throbbing...Whats up with all that? I hardley ever get sick:mad: Im taking a rest day today too...so don't feel bad! Im drinking alot of water today. Ive been taking clariton...maybe its not working?

Steph-Are you talking about being off from work or a rest week from working out? Great job with your workout this morning...high fives!

bbl

Steph - great workout! It sounds like you are 2 weeks ahead of me on STS. How do you like it? My DH had me flexing my muscles yesterday for him.

Belinda & Amelia - I hope you both feel better soon!

Today was CTX Kickbox and the first two drill sections of KPC + abs. (A whole mix of things!) I have to say - who had the bright idea of doing kickbox punching on the day after shoulders, chest and tris??? Oh yeah - that was cathe! I have major DOMS again today. I didn't think I would because I didn't feel them right away like last weeks WO - but alas I woke up very sore. Yay! I can definitely see more definition in my arms. I am loving it.

I hope everyone is doing great on this Tuesday morning!

Gosh, I hope you both feel better soon! Hopefully it's just allergies. {{{{{HEALING VIBES!!!}}}}}}

Belinda, enjoy your rest day with a box of tissues, a blanket, pillow and a good book. Hope you feel better!

Amelia, too funny...I can see where you weren't able to understand what I meant! I wish I was off for a week of work! Not so lucky! I am going into the 3rd series once I complete the last disk #24 on Thursday, so a week off of weights.
How has your work been going? You are still at the same place, right? Maybe you picked up a bug there? With all the flowers and trees budding up here, it's bound to be allergies for you. Feel better soon!

bbl!

Hello,

Just peeking in....under a pile of paperwork! ;)

Sorry I missed you all yesterday.

Belinda and Amelia: I hope you both get well soon!

Karen: Nice workout! Great job on the DOMS too! ;)

Steph: How are your legs doing? ;)

Hello to Jay! Hope you are doing well!

I ran yesterday and today I am finally going to take a break and get that disc #10 in! :)
I have done it before I am just redoing the last week of Meso #1 because I didn't do the leg workout yet. So I figured why not make it a complete week of the last set. :)

Off to the basement!
BBL
Heidi

DONE! Finished Disc #10
My shoulders and chest will be fried tomorrow! ;)

Have a great day! Off to work.
BBL
Heidi

OH. My. Gosh. Im sick:mad: and its pissing me off;)! My throat is sore,my head is killing me(sinus pain and pressure) my nose gets clogged then it clears and ive got some body aches.....:mad::mad::mad::rolleyes: I hope i feel better tommorrow, i need
my workouts:confused:

Heidi-Great job with disc 10...im sure you chest and shoulders will be nice and toasty tommorrow!

Karen-How is your basement coming along? Great workout today!!!

Jay-How are you doing today?

Steph-Work is fine. I may be working full time as soon as DS starts pre-k in sept:)eek:) but then agian...i may wait a month before sending out the resume's;) Mommie needs a break:confused::eek:;) I may even ask if i could work full time at the doctors office im at, im not crazy about one of the doctors though..he has tantums:eek: Seriously,he will start yelling at the nurses if they don't do something right....i think i will move on when my time comes;)

Last edited:
Oh Amelia! I do hope you feel better in the morning! Sounds like the flu.
Take Care. Rest is best. ;)

Yup...DOMS are setting in. I know tomorrow I am really going to feel it! Planning on a run tomorrow. ;)

Belinda: Hope you are feeling better tomorrow too!

Hello to Karen, Jay and Steph! Have a great nights rest!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.