DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 28

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will go to the gym:p

Not sure if I posted my workout yesterday:eek: I did disc 9, burned 738 cal.

Eat healthy, work hard and have a wonderful day! BBL!

Morning Girls!

Ive gotta scoot but I wanted to check in right quick...today is work,then i my squeeze in a interval with coach Sean on the treadmill(depends on how work goes,if its a crappy day i WILL be working out:confused:)

My kids are spending the night at my moms house:)D:eek:) so it will be quiet for a while around here...just what i need right now.

bbl:D

Hi girls,

I just finshed all of CCPP, no extra challenge! I traveled over 5 miles.All I can say is HOLY COW! :p:p I don't feel my legs anymore. I am glad tomorrow is a rest day. Now I know why everyone is doing PP only once a month:p

Amelia, enjoy your cc run today!

I need to catch my breath, bbl!

Have a great Satureday!

Hey everyone - great workouts today!

I just got my workout in a few minutes ago. I did the SJP hi/low premix and Pilates based abs. I was smokin'!! It felt weird not taking my HR all through the workout - but at the same time it was a little less stressful as well. :)

DH and I were out car shopping this morning. :) This afternoon we will be doing more work on the basement. Early this morning DH got the rest of the insulation and drywall up. Its slowly getting there...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hi there!

Belinda: Great job on PP! ;) How are your legs from Disc #9? My legs are starting to tighten up now that it is a day after.

Amelia: I hope work was really tough.....:) so you can get your workout in . :)

Karen: That is great that DH was able to get the last of the drywall up! It is coming along and before you know it you'll be hanging pictures up and working out in your new basement!
Great workout too!

DOMS are finally setting in on my legs from yesterday's workout with Disc #9. I can still get down the stairs so we'll see what happens tomorrow. ;)
I was planning on a TM run....might give it a rest today.

Bills and housestuff today. Nothing exciting. ;)
I hope everyone had a great Saturday!

Hello to Steph and Jay!
BBL
Heidi

Hi girls,

Can’t sleep! Woke up at 5:30 am with a stuffed nose again. :mad:

Heidi** my legs are tight, couldn’t do much yesterday. All I wanted to do is sit down.LOL! Was I burning at the end with disc 9, especially the bonus legs got me good! Good job with your DOMS! Hope you enjoyed your rest day today.

Karen** glad your basement is almost done, I wanna see pic. when it’s done!

Big HALLO to Stephanie and Jay!

Need more coffee! BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.