DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 26

Good morning girls,

I am done with CCV 3:p:D What a great workout! I burned 738 cal., I was sweating buckets with all those hills and sprints! LOL! Had a great workout!

Off to the showe, than take the dogs for a walk!

Have a great day and workout! Work it, girls:eek: I know, I did:eek::p:D

Morning

Belinda-im copying your workout today...Great job on the calorie burn!

Hey to everybody that follows...im doing CC V 3 today...bbl

And :eek::eek::eek: can you guys believe that i woke up with doms in my back,chest & legs(i never have doms anymore) Power Hour always gets me good;):D

bbl

Hey to you all,

Belinda: Nice job! Do you have any DOMS from your workout yesterday? How do you feel today with that cold thing? You must feel better to get in such a great run. ;)

Amelia: Have fun with your CCV3 workout! It sounds like a good one!

Work and the accountant today. I am waiting on DD....not sure what she is planning for her day. I wish I knew what time she was taking the train so I could get on with my day.
I want to ask but don't want to wake her....you know how it is. ;)

Hello to Steph, Jay and Karen!

Karen: How are the DOMS today?
Jay: Are you feeling better?
Steph: Hope you are well. You are off tomorrow right? ;)

Have a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Heidi - I can't feel my legs. No, I take that back - I can feel every part of them - my butt, outer/inner thigh, quads, hamstrings...I am 100% sore. I don't know how I did my cardio this morning.

Today was Step Blast. Since my legs were killing me I did it on the 6 inch step instead of the 8. My workout was great - I burned over 600 calories and then...my HRM broke. It will no longer take my HR. I was only semi upset - the thing upsets me more than it makes me feel good. Oh well! At least its almost Friday!

DH has the weekend off of work this week so hopefully we can book it on the basement. I am getting tired of even mentioning it anymore. (probably as much as everyone is sick of reading about it) Anyway - my dog killed another rabbit last night. (#3) It was gross.

Hi Karen!

LOL on the basement! I know what you mean about not wanting to mention trying to get something done on the house! I gave up! I have so much to do that I get dizzy just thinking of it! It will come together soon enough for me. I yours does too. :)

Yuck! My cats I had awhile back used to bring me the babies. They didn't survive and I would feel terrible. Time for a runner on that dog to keep him from chasing the bunnies I guess. The cat I have now is in every evening so I don't have to clean up the mess in the morning. We also have many more coyotes to worry about than we used too. They took down a dog (running type that I can't remember the name of! They use then for dog races usually ) a couple weeks ago. Scary stuff! This was mid-afternoon too!

Sounds like you will be walking and moving funny for awhile with all the DOMS! ;) Warm baths and good stretching is in order.
Nice job on your workout just the same. :)
What happened to the monitor? Battery? Weird anyway.

Have a great day!

Off to the registry, grocery shopping, work and the accountants this afternoon.
Oh...I guess today will be my rest day. :)

Take Care,
Heidi

I think the button that takes my HR is broken. I press it and nothing happens - it sounds funny. Normally it blinks while it takes my HR. It worked up until the end of my workout and then it died on me. I keep checking to see if its working again - but its not doing anything. I don't think I will buy another one either - they are expensive - and what does it really do for me anyway?? (except to give me a boost when I see a high calorie burn at the end)

I'm taking a half day of vacation tomorrow from work. Maybe I'll sleep in and do my STS in the afternoon so I can impress my DH with my weight lifting. Ha!

Cardio Coach volume three is done...burned 430cals and traveled 3.2miles,I wanted to travel closer to four miles but my HR kept staying in the red zone and i couldn't catch my breath,i think my body is still trying to recover from power hour yesterday:confused:. Anyways,im glad its over.

Heidi-Scary about the coyotes,they took down a greyhound dog,yikes. Have a good day at work! And enjoy your rest day(even though you look like your getting in plenty of cardio with everything you got going on;))

Karen-LOL at your post,i hope your basement gets closer to being finished this weekend. What kind of HRM do you have? You could always get a cheaper one...the one I got is a Nike Imara and i got it for about 50$ on amazon..if i would of gotten a black one(i got blue:rolleyes:) it would of been half that price:). It works great too,very simple to use. It has a chest strap.

have a great day girls!

Hey gang! Sounds like everyone has had a pretty good day...sorry about the HRM Karen!

Just a quick question then I am off to bed!

Who is/has pre-ordered STS Cardio? Still thinking about this one.

Steph...im not gonna order it...kinda sad but i will own it one day,just can afford to right now......how about you?

Honestly,if i did order it-it would be because i wanted to be in the 'omg,i just ordered STS cardio crowd":p:D :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.