DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 24, 2010

Morning

Today is 4ds upper body premix, i was looking forward to it...love working my upper body.

I will BBL with personals and to report my workout:)

Good morning,

Amelia, have fun with your Ub wo!

I am done with D39, legs! After CCPP yesterday, my legs are fried:confused: Still will walk the dogs. I also did my abs!

Warm up:

Squats 55#, 2 sets

Workout:
Squats/ 95#, 4 sets, 6 reps
Leg curls/ 50 #, 4 sets, 6 reps
Front Squats/ 61#, 4 sets, 6 reps
Static lunges/ 95#, 4 sets, 6 reps

I will be back later!

Belinda - Wow! Heavy weights! You are awesome woman! Oh, and thanks for the healing vibes! By yesterday afternoon I was feeling much better. Unfortunately I could not sleep last night! I didn't get that since the night before I couldn't sleep either...grrr...

AMelia - I love those 4DS workouts. The weight work on those is tough too!

I did manage to get my butt out of bed considering my sleep issues...I did the last Legs workout of Meso 2!! Yay! I can't wait until STS is over! :rolleyes:

Hello to Sherry and Heidi!

workout done,I did 4ds UB premix..good workout. I also walked for 30 minutes this morning. My walking partner hasn't did any form of physical activity in years so if you can imagine the doms she had from our walk yesterday. :eek: I felt bad for her...she is taking tomorrow off( it will be raining here tomorrow,ARG)

Awesome workout Belinda!

Karen-I too am dealing with sleep issues, been waking up around 3am and then toss and turn:confused: weird? Congrats on completing your last workout in Meso2...thats fantastic!

Hello to Sherry and Heidi! What are you guys up too today?

Finally posting.

Did Firm BSS1 Cardio Sculpt. Used 5, 8 10 weights and it felt really easy. Good! By next week, I should be back to Cathe. Big yeah!

Belinda - You continue to be my idol! 95# squats are amazing! Don't do the Firm videos - you won't get any kind of workout.

Amelia - Good UBWO. I do like that one. Hope your friend feels better after a some rest.

Karen - Glad you are feeling better. You even did a leg workout. Way to go.

Hi to Heidi.

Hope you all have a good night. See you tomorrow.

Good evening,

Heidi, we miss you! Come back, girl!

Sherry, awesome job on BSS1 Cardio Sculpt. I bet you got a nice burn with those weights today?

Karen, glad to hear you starting to feel better. Awesome job, on your leg workout today.

Amelia, awesome job on 4DS premix today. Hope your friend feels better by tomorrow. I still walk my dogs every day.

Have a great evening, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.