DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 2

Morning girls!

today is 4ds upper body premix. Since saturdays was my cheat meal,im going to measure and weigh on wednesday. I will keep everybody updated on my progress. I can tell just by looking in the mirror that something is happening:)

Belinda-Have fun with your workout!

Hi girls,

still no workout! I am a little slow today:rolleyes: My nose is so stuffed today!
I did take my dogs for 1 hour walk this morning.

Amelia, enjoy your UB workout today!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Belinda - I hear you on the stuffed nose. I am starting my own head cold...it sucks.

I did STS disc #7 this morning. There were way too many pushups! I did half on my knees and half on my toes. I was shaking pretty good too. :( My cold is making me feel not-so-motivated. I did as well as I could though this morning. I will need to finish the abs tonight.

Morning ladies!

I hope you all get better soon!

Belinda, hope you can get a WO in today! If not, at least you got an hour walk in! Enjoy your afternoon!

Amelia, you are doing a great job! can't wait to hear your news on Wednesday! Enjoy your workout!

Karen, good job on getting through #7. Those pushups killed me too and I wasn't even sick! ;) I hope you start feeling better. What ab WO are you planning?

Heidi, are you getting any snow? What are your plans today?

Jay, what are your WO plans? Hope your morning is going well.

We had 4" last night. Schools are closed. Snow is so pretty. We don't get snow very often so it's a treat for us. The office is closed today too so I get to hang around the house! Some type of aerobic WO for me but not sure which one I should do yet. I need to look through the compendium...

bbl

Well,i just fried my arms:confused: I was LOL at myself...after chest and back my UB was tired...but i got through the entire upper body premix on 4DS.:) didn't burn that many cals though...382,for a 72min workout i figured i would burn more:confused:

Belinda-Great job getting in your workout

Karen-Sorry to hear you have a cold:( the only thing that helps me is rest and water:confused:

Steph-(BTW-I don't think ive ever asked you if you mined if i call you that:eek:) What cardi did you end up doing?We got snow but it didn't stick...the county below us got 3inches and there out of school today:mad::rolleyes: it is sooo pretty and relaxing to watch. Im glad i got to see it:)

Heidi and Jay-What are you guys doing today?

bbl

Hi Ladies,

Great job everyone!!!:p;)

I just woke up. Yesterday was so busy. Trying to get things done for my niece. Glad that it all done!!

Belinda and Karen: So sorry to hear about the cold. Get plenty of water and rest. Still you ladies rock with the workout.:):D

Amelia: Snow's gone!!! I want snow here in California. It never snow where I live. Great job with 4ds premix!!

Hi Steph: enjoy your day!!! wish we have day off because of snow!!!
Have you decide what you will be doing today. Have a great one!!

Hi Heidi: Must be doing disc #5. Have fun!! Are you done with your basement?

Today plan is to review my new DVDs. I bought The Biggest Loser Boot Camp and Cardio Max. Then my run on the treadmill.

Have fun ladies!!!

BBL
Jay

Hi Amelia:

Just want to congrats you on your job well done with 5K.
Go Amelia Go!!!:D;):D
You are my inspiration. You rocks!!!

Have a grea day!!

Jay

Hi girls,

Karen** I am fighting a cold for the last 2 weeks! It’s sucks! Make sure you get enough rest! WTG on disc 7!

Stephanie** any time you want to see snow, feel free to come to Germany! We have plenty of that white stuff very year, lol! Enjoy it while it’s last!

Amelia** nice job with 4DS UB premix! That’s a good one! Maybe you need to check your HR monitor, that sounds a little low!

Jay** glad you slept in this morning! I woke up at 4 a.m my nose was so stuffed I couldn’t breath, lol! You are an awesome aunt, taking care of your niece! You rock, girl! You live in California? I had no idea!

Heidi, what are you plans for today!

I'll talk to you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.