DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

Will do D30 today!

My legs/butt is soooo sore today:confused:

I will be back with personals! Have a great Friday, everyone!

Happy Friday!

No workout yet because I CAN'T MOVE! I can't believe how stiff I am. The silly little leg workout on the BS DVD killed my legs. And my pecs are still sore from the push-ups the other day. Yes, I accept the fact that I'm a beginner, again. I do expect to get BS in after work, or a run if the weather holds. (the run from the other day is probably affecting my legs, too).

Belinda - enjoy your workout, and love those DOMS!

Amelia - more ((((HUGS)))))

Karen - were you awake for today's workout?

Heidi - what's on tap for you today?

Have a great Friday!

TGIF!!! <-----YAY!

Colder weather + snow/rain this weekend <-----BOO!

Today I did Back and Biceps. My lower body is sore today. Not sure if it was due to the leg workout the other day or the treadmill run...

Sherry - Yes, I was awake this morning! Something about lifting heavy weights woke me up instantly. I went to bed early last night too, so that probably helped as well. My co-workers are always giving me a hard time for being in bed by 8:30-9pm - but oh well. :rolleyes:

Belinda- How many more weeks of Meso 3 do you have left? I have one more week of Meso 2 and can't wait until its over with! hehe Too much work!

Amelia - What is on your rotation for today?

Heidi - How are you doing today?

Morning Ladies!

Just finished a run and abs w/stretch:
itread #17 40 min 3.5miles
MIS abs and stretch

Showered and ready for work.

My DS is home for 4 days from school. It is good to have him home again. :) We stayed up too late last night...after midnight. ;)

Belinda: How did you workout go? Do you think your CCV workout got you?

Oh Sherry! That must have been quite the workout and run. Did you use heavier weights than what Cathe used on this DVD? Great job getting in your workouts the last couple of days. You deserve a break today! :)

Karen: Oh yuck on the weather. We will be getting that come the beginning of next week. It has been up in the 60's these past couple of days. Now I feel spoiled. HAHA!
Nice job on your workout...good thing it was upper and not lower today huh? :)

Hi Amelia! How are you doing today? Any DOMS from you workout yesterday? What are your plans for today? I hope you have a great workout or day off if that is on your rotation for today. ;)

Hey to everyone that follows! Have a good one!

Off and running...
BBS
Heidi

Hallo girls,

I had a late start today. I just got done with my workout! Today wasn't my day, had a hard time getting them weights up today. Not sure why? I am very tired today. Should have taking a rest day today. I almost forgot, I did Abs from Ab Hit" Leaner legs/ Kickbox planks" 14.3 min.

Here is what I did:

Warm up : 2 sets 15 reps/12 reps

Standing BB front presses/45#
BB curls/50#
Flat bench tricep extensions/37#

Seated lateral raises/ 13#
Incline curls on the ball/20#
Seated overhead extensions/20#

Seated rear delts /13#
Seated Concentraion curls/21#
Cross body kickbacks/16#

I will be back later! Need to eat dinner

Hey girls, nice to see everyone checking in already today!:)

Workout done...decided on bm2 cardio and weights premix...i had to throw in some leg workouts because there wasn't any in that premix:confused:. anyways, burned 345 in 56minutes.

My mom is suppose to take the kids to her place tonight so i will be all by my lonesome...looking forward to it;) Ive already planned on buying New Moon and watching it(yay:eek:) DH will be working tonight.

Belinda-Awesome workout...WTG!

Heidi-Enjoy your time with your son! Nice job on your run this morning!! About my parents separation..my kids don't' know yet and im not sure if i want them to know right now. I told my mom is she wants to tell them she can, there going to wonder where paw-paw is tonight.

Karen-Today was suppose to be a rest day but im a day behind in my rotation..arh,anyway...tomorrow is my rest day...all is good!;) Nice job on your workout today!

Sherry-Thank you for the hugs...nice job getting your workouts in!!!

Hallo girls,

Sherry, LOL! I like BS, love the UB/LB workout. Those bands get you good. Hope you get your workout in.

Karen, the weather took a turn here too. Not sure what happend? Nice job with your Back & Biceps today. LOL, about your DOMS! I have 2 more weeks left!

Heidi, wtg on your run today. Haven't done a iTread in awhile, lol. Enjoy the time with your son. You can sleep when he is gone again. That's what I do, lol! Yeah, CC got me good yesterday.

Amelia, wtg on your circuit workout today.

Have a great day, everyone! I will be back tomorrow!

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, Monospace][/FONT]​

Way to go Belinda and Amelia! :) Awesome job everyone! Another day checked off. :)

Have a great evening and good nights rest. It sounds like we all are in need of one. ;)

Take care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.