DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 15

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started :p My workout yesterday kicked my butt, I am still tired! DH was suppose to come home today, but his flight got cancelled Not sure when he comes:rolleyes:

Today I will do my abs, never did them yesterday!

Have a great day and workout! I have to go back an read yesterday's post! BBL!

Hi girls,

back with personals!

Amelia** how was work yesterday? If it makes you feel better, we got rain too! Nice job with CCV1 yesterday. I always forget to wear the chest strap on my HR too, lol! WTG, on your weigh loss! You are melting away, girl!

Karen** nice job with your workout yesterday! How is that basement going along? Which CC did you buy?

Jay** how was your run yesterday? How is your niece doing?

Stephanie** My CC collection is now complete! LOL! Do you have the 10 pack CD’s? Any DOMS in your Chest/Shoulders and Triceps today? WTG on your workout!

Have a good one! BBL! need more coffee!:p

Morning girly girls

Steph-your so sweet...yeah,I kinda peeked at the scale yesterday and i was pleasantly surprised,my water weight is almost gone. so i decided to update my ticker...im always scared to because i don't trust the scale,lol. Whats your plans for the day?

Belinda-I really enjoyed CC V 1..i was shorter but thats kinda what i wanted. I really stepped up the intensity...thats what I love about those workouts,you can customize them.

so today is a rest day...but if i get bored i may jump back on the treadmill with Coach Sean;). Do you guys know he's on facebook? He's one of my friends on there,lol...he emailed me and was very sweet and considerate. He checked my order for me to make sure the links were accurate(apparently there having trouble with the downloading links). My DH saw his profile picture(ya know,he's like really buff and cute) and asked WHO'S THAT...LMAO:rolleyes:.

hey to everybody that follows...

Belinda - I purchased 1-8 of the CC's. I probably won't be using them for a month or so - but I wanted to get them while they were on sale.

Steph - Yes, I work full time and go to school part time. I actually take my classes online through the UW system. Right now I am just working on the general classes and then I will decide where I want to go from there. The weather up here is decent. I think we may be in the upper 40's this weekend. The sun is shining and my pup is just itching to get out for a walk. I think I will take him later today.

Today is my rest day - but I feel like I need to do something. Oh, and this is weird - my thumbs hurt! I noticed it yesterday - I've got DOMS in my thumbs. (all the way down the thumb to the wrist) I can only guess that it had something to do with what I did on the STS legs workout - but heck if I know what it was. Its very strange...

Hey Belinda!
Why did they cancel his flight? Was it due to the weather? I hope he comes home soon! I know you are ready to jump in his arms! Great job on confessing that you didn't do your abs yesterday. Glad you were able to get it in!
Yup, have all 10. Have you done "PUMP" yet? I did it once. I think a rotation needs to be created like maybe do it once through, hop on the TM for 10 minutes then do PUMP again and jump on a bike...I don't know. What do you think?
I see your first post was at 3:08am my time. I was up then letting the kitty out of the house. I could have jumped on here and chatted with ya! Have a great day!

Amelia, LOL on Coach Sean and DH! Did DH push his chest out and act all big and bad? That's what my DH does! They are so silly!
I will do a 50 minute TM workout. Warm up, fast walk with 10% incline for 5 minutes then back off the speed and do walking lunges on the TM at 1-1.5 mph and incline at 3% for 5 minutes then speed up and incline up for 5 minutes then back down to 1.5 mph and turn sideways and do a squat, grapevine, squat, grapevine...you get where I'm going. Just mixing it up a little.
Enjoy your rest day!

Hey Karen! Thumb DOMS? Maybe it happened when you had a barbell on your shoulders when doing squats and your thumbs were a little twisted? That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe you just started a new thing?
Wow, you are a busy lady with work and school. I wish you much luck and success at what ever you choose!
Enjoy the 40's and your puppy walk.

Good morning to Heidi and Jay!

bbl

Last edited:
Steph..your workout sounds pretty neat...ive never thought about doing walking lunges on the treadmill? so you say you bring the tm speed down to 1 or a 1.5 to do these...mmmm,may have to try this. How many lunges and squat/grapvine do you do? Like two sets of twelve or somthing?And LOL, YES,my DH did poke out his chest a little...:rolleyes:

Karen-High fives on your Thumb Doms;):p...thats funny. Your thumbs will be ready for spring in no time;)(lol)

ok...just skipping by.

Good Morning to you all,

Paperwork....ugh! That's been my last couple of days. Meeting with the accountant and doing journal adjustments.

No workout on fri. Sat evening I did an iFit TM workout.

Today is yard work. Might get in a walk....run or something later. Just not sure what yet.

Belinda: Have a fun workout with your abs. Sorry to hear that DH's flight got cancelled. You must be bummed. I hope things get sorted out soon.

Amelia: Sounds like you are one of many now hooked on those CC workouts. ;) Too funny on your DH! ;) Have a great day!

Karen: That is strange about your thumbs....
How's about a bike ride or trail hike/run? ;)

Hi Steph: How was your run this morning. That is an interesting one! I have never done lunges on the treadmill. Some of the itreads have this as part of the workout but haven't done any of those either. ;)

Hello to Jay!

Have a great day everyone!
Boys are waiting on me to work in the yard.
Heidi

Hi Ladies,

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!:p

No workout today. I am walking funny this morning. Strange that my calves are hurting. I did run yesterday. I felt like I pulled a muscle or somethig. Maybe it's time for a new sneakers as well....

Belinda: So sorry to hear about your DH. Hope things will work out for you.

Amelia: Great job on CC. Have a great day. Your DH is too funny!:D

Steph: Hey stranger!!! WOW!! you are doing lunges on the treadmill. That is so cool. I was up late last night. I should have log in to chat with you and Belinda. ;):):p

Karen: How's your thumbs. Can it be some of the works from the basement. Can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy your rest day.

Hello Heidi: Have fun working the yard. Hope you get in a run today. I bet you are burning a lot of calories just working the yard. Hehe....:p

Have a wondeful day everyone.
Off to do some house work.

Jay

Just popping in...

The walking lunges are done at 1 - 1.2 mph, whatever you can handle and at a 10% or higher incline. Then the squats are at 1 - 1.2 or whatever. It's not a grapevine, it's like this...squat, step leg in front...I got the idea from Tracey's TM walking workout...here's a link...http://www.fitbytracey.com/dvds.htm Scroll down to walking workouts and click on the DVD or the download.

Hey Jay! I hope you haven't injured yourself! Take it easy over the next couple of days. Did you get your housework finished?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

bbl

Hi girls,

DH landed in Germany! Yah! I didn’t do much yesterday, relaxed most of the day. I wasn’t feeling good. My stomach wasn’t feeling good. So I skipped my abs yesterday. The good news I am down another pound. I can’t wait to reach my goal weight.

Amelia** whatever you doing it’s working! Nice job on the weight loss! I do like CC’s a lot.

Karen** great job getting all CC too! You really can’t beat that price!

Stephanie** this time the flight didn’t got canceled due to the weather. Something broke off the airplane, it wasn’t save to fly. Well, I have another confessing to make, I didn’t do my abs yesterday either. I have Pump since Christmas, but never done it! Your rotation sounds good! Next time you awake, I would love to chat with you! LOL! Your walking lunge workout sounds interesting!

Heidi** hope you get your workout in. Yard work is a sweaty workout, lol! Have fun!

Jay**sounds like you need new sneakers! Try to stretch it out.

Have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.