DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 14, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do cardio! I will go to the gym, after I am done cleaning my house!

I will be back for personals!

Have a great day and workout!

Very quick post...today is suppose to be my rest day but i may get in a short run, gotta go to work now..in the rain:(,stinkin rain:mad:

have a good day...bbl

Hi Ladies,

I am joining you all with the run today.

Belinda: What do you decide to do? cc or itran?

Amelia: Enjoy your short run and work. Have a great day. Hope your work goes by fast.

Hello to Heidi, Steph and Karen.
Hope all are doing well.

Later
Jay

Today was cardio for me. I did the 4DS Lower&Higher Intensity step premix. I then followed that up with the 4DS Kickbox abs. Don't ask me what my calorie burn was because I forgot to check at the very end. Oh well - I'm getting annoyed my the darn HRM anyway. I think it frustrates me more than anything.

Today we will be doing some more work in the basement. I also need to get some school work done - and maybe some ordering of a few cardio coach mp3's since they are on sale....

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did iTRI Sprints (15 min. TM sprints a total of 5 sprints, 15 min on the elliptical,15min. on the bike, 15 min. on the TM again sprints). I am wiped:p I am soaked from head to toe:eek: I burned over 800 cal.:p This was one tough workout! I still have to stretch and work my abs! Not sure if I can move:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout!

Hey girls...still no workout,just got home. I plan on doing CC later...maybe volume one or two.

Jay..enjoy your run,work went by pretty quick(thankgoodnes:rolleyes:)

Karen-Im always forgetting to turn my HRM on...or i will forget the chest strap:rolleyes:

bbl

I got my workout in...Did CC_V_1 and i ROCKED it. Its not a long workout but i really stepped up the intensity in it...traveled a little over 3miles.:D

have a good day girls!

Hey gang!

Belinda, awesome workout! Way to mix it up. Did you get your abs done...hehe. Isn't DH supposed to come home soon? How are the kiddos? You are probably all snug as a bug in a rug...it's midnight there. *whispering* nighty night Belinda.

Hey Amelia! From the looks of your runs lately, you will have no problems with your upcoming 5k. Are you still doing the May race? I have raced 4, 3 5k's and 1 10k all last year and am hooked. Will you have a running buddy? Can you send a link to the race website? Is DH liking his job? I am so thankful he found one. I KNOW you are! Rain rain, go away, come back another day!

Jay, how are you doing today? What type of run did you do? Is your weather nice today so you can get outside? What else are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a great afternoon!

Karen, nice workout! Those 4DS ab workouts are tough, at least for me they are. So you go to school and work fulltime or are you taking a class for CE? When do you plan on the basement being complete? I am looking forward to pics also! How is your weather? My CC collection is now complete! I hope he hangs around and makes more!

I did #16, chest, shoulders and tri's this morning. My chest was quivering for several hours after and my shoulders...I needed to keep stretching them throughout the workout and I am still stretching them out. It went by really fast and it was actually a 64 minute WO. Didn't seem that long. I am expecting major DOMS in the morning.

Hey Heidi! Hope you are having a great day!

bbl

Wow Amelia! I just noticed your ticker...did you just update it? You ROCK! I want to see some new photos of you and your little self when you can. I am so proud of you. What an inspiration you are!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.