DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 13

Morning

GO Belinda GO...Great workout today!

Today im doing a run circuit...I will run for about 6mins then do segments of powerhour then run and so on. I will finished with PH abbs since i didn't do them yesterday:rolleyes:.

I purchased cardio coach Volume's 1,2,4 and 6 yesterday:eek:. Im definitely hooked on them,before CC i wasn't looking forward to getting on that hamster wheel(tream mill;)) NOW I CAN'T WAIT:D:)

I forgot to tell you girls that i stopped at a yardsell the other day,they had an elliptical for 40bucks....MAN i wish i had the room for one. I almost bought it and put it in my MIL's house,but then agian...i would have to go over there more often:confused:. I will own one,one day:)

bbl,this time i won't forget to put on my HRM:rolleyes:

I don't even know why I have a scale. I swear that before I even step on the scale I can predict what number I am going to see just by how I feel. Unfortunately - I have been really hungry this week and have probably been eating more than I should. I had gotten below my 160 mark (YAY!) for a entire week - but now after this week I am back up to 160. I am so mad! BUT, I am trying not to let it get to me - its just a number, right? I will get down to my goal...eventually. :)

Today was the last leg workout of mesocycle 1. The time seemed to just fly today. I was still a little asleep when I started because when she did the front, 45, side, back lunges I kept doing the same leg instead of alternating. I think it was after I was more than half way through that I noticed I needed to switch. sigh. The ball toss catch with feet thing was fun. I'm not feeling my legs that much this morning - so hopefully I don't have many doms tomorrow - I want to work out hard with cardio tomorrow.

Belinda/Amelia - great workouts today! I need to check into the CC's this weekend. My treadmill is still buried in the basement -but SOON I will have access to it again...

Hi girls,

back with personals!

Amelia** your run circuit sounds like fun! Enjoy! LOL, on CC! You got 3 and 5, right? You are missing 7 and 8, I am just kidding! Nice job! Thank goodness nothing happened to Cassie yesterday! Rotweilers are mean. That is a very good price for an elliptical. One day I will own a TM and elliptical!

Karen** sorry about the weight. It will go down! I made the same mistake with the exact same exercise,LOL! Oh, well! Great workout, girl!

Big HALLO to Heidi, Stephanie and Jay! Have a great workout!

Hey girls...quick check in, i finished my workout. I didn't feel like doing another run so I decided on LIC,i also did the bonus cardio....burned 642cals.

Ive read everybodies post and i will do some personals tommorrw!
I will bb tommorrow,have a good day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.