DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for March 11

Good Morning Belinda,

Have fun with disc 6 (back and triceps).

Today is cardio blast.

Hello to Amelia, Heidi, Steph and Karen!!
Have a great workout.

BBL
Jay

Good morning everyone! Today was STS Disc #11 Back and Triceps! My arms are still pumped up! What a great workout! (I didn't think that when I first started because I was still half asleep - but now that its over with...yeah, it was a great workout!) lol

Tomorrow is Imax3. That sucks. :p

Last night we did more basement work while the Biggest Loser was on. My DH gets frustrated by all of the drama on the show and says he isn't going to watch it anymore (every week he says that). But, it was something to listen to while painting. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Morning girls

Ive got PLB on tabs for today. I will walk cassie girl too...for about 45mins.

Im so bad...i ordered cardio coach V 3 yesterday:eek:, it was only 4.95 but my conscious is getting the better of me..DH still hasn't found a job and here i am ordereing workouts:eek::(. Oh well,it was worth five bucks;) and besides who knows how long there going to be on sale.

Can you guys believe that ive still got doms from PUB on monday:confused: I haven't had doms in a very,very VERY long time:),feels good to 'feel' them!

Belinda-work those back and biceps girl;):D

Jay-have a blast with cardio blast!!! I keep thinking about step blast,is cardio blast one of cathe's workouts?

Karen-Were going to watch TBL this morning,we dvr'ed it so we can fast forward through all the commercials....How long before your basement is done?

I will BBL:)

Hi,

Belinda: I just saw on the news there is a shooting in Germany. I hope it not in your town. Prayers for those involved. Hope you are doing okay.
Best Wishes... Oh such a scary thing.

Amelia: Hehe...not cardio blast is not a Cathe workout. It's workout I have a looonnggg time ago. Have fun with your workout and walk with Cassie.
Oh..I hope you are not near the Alabama shooting. Prayer to the families.
Hope you are okay as well.

Such a tragic day.....

Best Wishes...

Jay

Hi Ladies,

I am so sorry about the news. I just realized that am I not supposed to post any like these. Again, I am sorry.

Take Care,
Jay

Hello and good morning to you all,

Afternoon that is!

DS was late for school and that put everything ahead for my plans today.

Just finished my workout,

BM2 warm-up with combo #1 and abs
iTread #1 20min
BM2 stretch. Needed that big time! Still have DOMS in chest/shoulder area.

Belinda: How was your workout this morning? I am going to do disc #8 tomorrow. I think my upper could do with another day off. ;)

Jay: I can't watch the news anymore because it is just depressing.
I hope you have a great workout. :)

Amelia: Nice job on the DOMS! :) Have fun with PLB today! That should give you even more DOMS! :)

Karen: That is really exciting that you are closing in on your cellar project! I am sure you both will enjoy the finished product. :)
Nice job on disc 11. Too funny about being half asleep to start! I am that way sometimes too. When it is all over you realize that you are now wide awake and could do it all over again. :) MAYBE!!! :)

Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! Disc 5 is done! Had a late start today!

I have to take my dogs outside:rolleyes: BBL for personals!

Ive had a busy day! Right after i left the computer this morning,DH gets a call from a temp service for a 1st shift job doing what he does best,warehouse work/forklift :eek: so he jumped on that and went to do the drug test/background check and to fill out paper work for the position(which BTW He starts tommorrow:)) Meanwhile my sister calls and she is own her way to hang out with me:confused: I love hanging with my sister but i didn't expect it today...we had fun though and I got to see my niece...so after they left,i FINALLY get a minute to get my workout in:D Did PLB standing and a 30min dog walk. Then DH wanted to run to walmart to get him some still toe boots( a requirement for his job:rolleyes:) AND i got me some 15 Lb dumbells:D...Hey,he's got a job now;) I might be ordering some more cardio coach as well:p

ok,ive gotta scoot...have a great night girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.