DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I almost wrote "Do what you want , just get it right":p:eek: Oh, boy! I am tired in the mornings, lol!

I will do cardio today not sure what yet? I have DOMS in my legs today, lol!

Karen, I saw that too, that people done both workouts in one week. Not sure if that is wise? I love the squat rack legs, you get lots of rest. I stretch in between. Love it! Nice job, on your DOMS!

Amelia, I love that premix! It's my fav step workouts! Yeap, been there! Just hang in there, girl! You will get the steps down!

Heidi and Sherry, hope you had a great day!

I will see you in e

I will be back!

Have a great workout and keep it clean!

Last edited:
Morning

Today is a circuit, suppose to be a circuit premix off of the kpc/lg dvd but i don't have that one. Not sure what i will do yet....

Belinda-have a great cardio session..

Good morning Belinda and Amelia!

Belinda - I like your idea for a new name to our checkin! lol

Amelia - What did you end up doing for circuit?

Today I did Cardio Core Circuit Cardio Premix only. Holy crap - this workout just kills me. I literally felt as though I had lead in my a$$. I think Cathe was trying to kill me. :rolleyes: I was supposed to do abs as well, but I didn't get up early enough to get those in. Maybe I will squeeze them in tonight...

OMG! I just did MMA. Fusion! I loved it, it was so much fun! I burned 348 cal. not bad for a short workout! Loved the drills!:eek:

I will be back!

Hey girls,quick check in here. The kids are getting out early today and there off tomorrow so there going to keep me busy the next few days. Hopefully the weather will clear up so they can play outside:confused:

I did bootcamp,its tough...forgot how tough it was. I burned right at 300 calories. Not bad..tomorrow is a rest day and im looking forward to it;)

bbl

Good evening Amelia and Karean,

Karen, wtg on Cardio Core Circuit Cardio Premix only today. I will give that one a try soon.

Amelia, I am confused! Did you end up doing the circuit workout or just BC?

Where is Heidi and Sherry?????????????????????

Have a great evening, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.