DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR March 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Sorry I didn't came back yesterday for personals, just like Trish I went to sleep early. Had a good night sleep, but I am still tired:confused: My nose is stuffed up and my sinus/ear is bordering me today.

I will do legs (disc 26 today)! I also will take my dogs for a walk today. I will not do a lot around the house today, had enough from yesterday. I will see!

I will be back to report my workout and hopefully some personals!

Morning,

I just got done with D 37 squat rack wo! WOW! That's all I can say! I love the squat rack wo! My legs are fried! Not sure how much waking I will do today. For some reason my HR monitor stopped at 25 min., it read 195 cal. I am still misssing 40 min:( My back felt really good, hope it stays that way:D

This is what I did:

Squats warm up, 55 lb, 2 sets
Squats 85 lb, 4 sets
Leg curl (instead of deadlifts) 35 lb, 4 sets
Front squat 55 lb, 4 sets
Static lunge 85 lb, 4 sets

I also did abs from Ab Hits "MIS/S&H/Chest (Planks only) 13.5 min.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Last edited:
Good Morning

FF' rotation calls for 4ds Lis/his double cardio premix...my goal is to finish it but will see how long I get before I tucker out:confused: Thunder storms kept waking me up last night so my sleep wasn't the best...

Belinda-Nice workout girl, i couldn't imagine lifting 85lbs with a static lunge:eek: WTG superwomen;)

hello to everyone, i will bbl

Belinda - Good job with Legs today! I have been looking ahead to M3 and am contemplating both the squat rack legs and the plyo legs. I saw that some people did that in the forums. Last time I did the Plyo Legs. I think you have convinced me to do the squat rack legs now!

Amelia - Oh, I love that premix! You can do it! I love the song at the very end of HIS cardio - it always puts that last little spring to the "power box" moves.

Today I did Week 2/Meso 2 Legs. I skipped the calf work at the end though. My calves are still sore from last week and I did NOT want to push them and risk another charlie horse. :confused: My calves are toned enough. :rolleyes:

My chest, shoulders and triceps have some good DOMS from Monday. Love that!

Its raining here today too - but no thunderstorms (I love those!). Snow should be gone by the end of the week!

workout done! Finished all of it, did modify some of the HIS but got through it. I updated my weight on my HRM and todays workout burned 350 in 57minutes...i was kinda expecting more.

You guys ever feel like your legs just won't move fast enough when you do step? Man,it was very frustrating today...i felt like a stomping horse:confused: Cathe and the gang move so gracefully...

Karen-High fives on the doms! I was surprised i made it through that premix,it was fun!

Hello to Sherry and Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.