DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUNE 30, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
HAPPY HUMP DAY,

My plans for today: dog walk, M1 D8 (back & triceps) and if I still feel engerized I will add Hiit Double Wave Pyramid:eek:

I haven't seen anyone doing their ab wo yesterday, lol! You all better get on it:p I did mine!

My best to all. BBL!

Hallo girls,

I walked the dogs for 45 min. walk, did HiiT Double Wave Pyramid and did M1 D8 (back & triceps) :p:eek: I loved Hiit Double Wave Pyramid, had a lot of fun. My HR went up to 149, not bad! My HR monitor said I only burned 137 cal on that one:eek::confused: I was a sweaty mess. Didn't used my monitor on D8:eek: I think I need a new battery:rolleyes:

I will be back later, need to rest a little! Than I need to get my son's room ready.

Belinda - Great job with getting your workout in already!

Today I did TF EZ55! Boy was I tired by the end. It was fun though. :) I was getting spoiled with sleeping in a little bit with the shorter workouts so it was hard getting out of bed at 5am to do this. :rolleyes:

Hello to Amelia and Sherry!

Morning

Im not sure what workout im doing today. It will involve weights, either a circuit or a full body, perhaps an split:confused:(no idea,lol) I also need to get in a yoga..maybe later in the day since i don't sweat during them.(hate taking two showers a day...what can i say,im lazy:p)

So i called the home owners insurance yesterday and my claim hasn't been processed yet,:mad:, she apologized and said they would have it wrapped up by the weekend. Its been almost a month since it happened...WTH are they doing over there,playing card games all day?:rolleyes: It would be nice to get some of our $ back on all the electronics we lost...

Belinda-High fives on your workouts girl!!!

Karen-How are you liking TF so far? Are the workouts as challenging as Cathe's? Thanks on the comment on my blog..i always get so excited when i see an encouraging comment,lol...i know,im a dork:p

Hi everyone.

2nd wo was another dog walk. Did that first, then tried to do a few simple things onthe computer, which were't as simple afterall. Scanner wouldn't scan, files wouldn't download, and even after rebooting it al a couple of times, it wouldn't work. Spent way too long on it that it was too late to start to workout.

Belinda - I wish I had your energy.

Karen - You seem to be enjoying TF.

Amelia -that's ridiculous about how long it is taking to process your claim.

BBL, after my workout, I promise.

Just a quick check in,

Tomorrow I can't start us off:) I will be in Munich picking up DS from the airport:eek:

I will check in after my workout and catch up on personals!

Workout tonight was walking the dog. I'm having a heck of a time with technology this evening, once again, and am spending way too long trying to get it to work. I thought the break would do some good, but we're back to square one withe the scanner, printer, e-mail, new phone, you name it. Very frustrating. I think I'll just head to bed. As Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.