DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JUNE 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M1 D4 today. I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. DH and I walked the dogs.

I will be back later. Work it, girls!

THis morning was 4DS LIS. I bumped up the step to 8" and almost fell during one of the twisty turn moves she has in that workout. Grrr.... Oh well - I had fun and its over now! :rolleyes:

Hello to Sherry, Amelia and Belinda!

Hi! Look what I can do! Fancy new phone can keep me connected with the rest of the world.

Yesterday's run was really more of a walk. My legs felt like lead. Still feeling it in the glutes and hamstrings today. I'll try again tonight. Good thing is I'm down 3 #'s for the week, so watching what I eat is working.

Belinda - glad you enjoyed your rest day.

Karen - sometimes coordination and the 8" step don't go together. I have the same problem.

Amelia - did your kids sit through the whole Toy Story 3?

Be back this evening after my run. Enjoy your day.

Run tonight with DD was ok. Legs could move, but didn't have the desired cardio endurance. DD was ahead of me, and dog wanted to keep up with her rather than my turtle pace. But, did it. Feeling pretty good overall and should sleep well tonight.

Hope you all had a good day, and sleep well.

Good evening ladies,

Sherry - wtg on that run today and weight loss. I am also 3# down! Have fun with your new phone.

Karen - nice job with 4DS LIS today. I am always afraid to fall of that step, that's why I keep my step at 6';)

Hi Heidi and Amelia!

I will be back in the morning. Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.