Do What You Want, Just Get It Done - June 10

fitvix

Cathlete
I'll start things off this morning...not sure what happened to Belinda??

This morning I did cardio.

Rhythmic Step - 427 Calories burned

My body is super, super sore from the Power Hour workout I did last night. I can't believe I never did that one before - it was hard! Well, I made it hard by going heavier then Cathe and then having to switch to lighter weights quickly!

LOL! Hey Karen: I started the thread earlier. ;)
Nice job on the workout yesterday! You are brave to try to go heavier than Cathe.
Nice job on Rhythmic Step too! That is a fun one.

I was just headed out of the basement when my eye caught something large and brown on the wall. EEEEEEK! I huge wolf spider!!! I grabbed my vacuum and sucked it up! I felt it bounce around all the way to the bag! YUCK! I am shivering now! I will be spraying inside and outside with that house guard spray you can bet on the that!!!!
That better be the only one inside so far!

Paste from my previous thread:
Just finished my workout. :) Leaner Legs

That one I will be feeling for sure tomorrow with all the low ends!

Hello to Amelia, Belinda, Steph,Jay and all that follow!

Off to shower and work. Have a great day!
Heidi

Morning girls

Karen, Heidi-Great workouts today!!! And Heidi,WTG on sucking up that wolf spider...

I never did get in a workout yesterday,my sister came over and stayed for most of the day then DH was home and i was outside helping him with the well WHICH still isn't working. It will work for about 30minutes then turn off,thats better than yesterday. So it still isn't completely fixed...Today makes number 5:confused:. The landlord called another man to come out and look at it this evening....cross your fingers that he 'knows' what hes doing.(unlike the other man)

Im starting my workout around 2 today...DH gets home at 3:30 and he will turn on the well pump so i take a very quick shower. Atleast im able to workout now:eek:

Heidi - Sorry about that! I was looking for Belinda's ALL CAPS thread and didn't notice the one you had started. :( Anyway - that is really gross about that spider! You made me feel sick and scared when I read your post! *shiver*

Amelia - My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

drumroll please.....workout DONE! Yep:D did dble upperbody premix on bm2(minus the warmup)then 35mins on the treadmill and i got some abb work in...90mins in total I wanted to do a cc but my mp3 player was dead.
Burned 590cals. i had to take a sponge bath afterwards but who cares...i feel great;):)

My DH had to work over today,poor thing...he hasn't had a day off in 10days:( he's trying to impress the boss so he can get hired on with the company. (he's still technically working for the temp agency)

LOL Karen! Sorry too for making you grossed out!!! :)

Amelia: AWESOME WORKOUT! :)
I will keep my fingers crossed that you get your water back today!!!! Also for your DH getting hired for that company he is temping for!

Back from work and picking up DS. Off to cook dinner. :)
Have a great evening! Hey Belinda! Miss ya! Hope all is well!

Take Care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.