DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 8, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today is scheduled a rest day on Cahte’s 4DS rotation. Not sure if I will take one or do cardio today? I am still very tired, I am not getting enough sleep this day’s, for some reason I keep sleep at night. Maybe its age? Today I joined Face book, lol. I signed up on FB, 20 min. later I was already chatting with a friends. Funny!

Have a healthy day! Eat clean. BBL!

Good morning ,

I went to the gym, I did CCV4:D I traveled over 4 miles.

Heidi, how are you doing?

Have a great Monday:D

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Hey Belinda! Great job on CCV4! :)

I am tired today also. I plan on doing Step Blast shortly however. I figure that it will wake me up. ;) I had a very busy weekend and was unable to get online. Spent yesterday out with my Mom. My oldest DS and my DD came to visit also.

Belinda: When are your kids due to arrive? You must be very excited about seeing them again. :)

Hello to Amelia, Karen, Steph and all that follow. :)
Have a great workout and day!
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Glad you had a fun wiht your family this weekend. Mine was very busy too. My son is coming on June 21:D:eek::eek: My DD is planning to come in August. We haven't set a date yet.

Step Blast sounds like fun! Are you on Face book? I am:p

Hi Belinda:

Just finished my workout. I did the 3 combos and skipped the challenge. I was challenged already with the last combo! Got too confused and couldn't keep up. I ended up doing a 20min bike for 4.5miles and then finished with the stretch from step blast.
burned 438cals total.

How exciting to see your kids again. How is school going with them?
Sorry I am not on face book. :( Have fun with it though. ;)

Off to shower and work as usual.
Have a great day!
BBL
Heidi

Morning

Still no water,their working on it.

No workout until we get some water....im so stressed out right now:( I guess the good news is that ive lost my appetite.

Belinda-great job with CC!

Hey to Heidi and Karen:)

If we don't have any water by the end of the day im sure we will have to move...cause the landlord won't like what i have to say to her:mad: She needs to buy a new pump!!!! We've been out since sometime saturday morning....and this has been an on/off problem for years now.

sorry the downer girls:( im just so upset with all of this! Its her responsibility to provide water.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.