DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 27, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

No workout yesterday, we got home to late! We had a lots of fun in Munich, Dachau was interesting. We took lot's of pic. After that we drove to Nuernberg to eat dinner with my sisters.:eek:

I will do Butts & Guts today!

What are your plans for this weekend?

Have a great workout and weekend!

Morning,

I am done with Butt & Guts! I did my ab wo first! That's another one, I haven't done in awhile:eek: I was sweating my butt off, great workout!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Last edited:
Morning...if the day goes as planned i will have a short work day,then home for lunch,then a circuit of some kind...then DH and i have the afternoon and tomorrow morning to ouselves,the kids are suppose to go to my moms for the night:eek: as you can see,im very excited! I need a break:confused: never did get my workout in yesterday...i took a rest day and i ended up eating my cheat meal too.

Well,i got some good deals yesterday! Got a area rug for my living room for 5$ its pretty too, i bet it cost a pretty penny at some point in time! I also got some flower arrangements for my living room to brighten up the place and the kids got some toys...of course. I was looking for a used lawn mower...ugh, no luck, ours died last week and our yard is starting to look like a jungle:confused: my chihuahua disappears when he jumps off the porch:eek:

Belinda-WTG with buts and guts...glad to hear you had fun shopping!!!

hey to everybody...gotta get ready for the work,ugh..i hope its a slow and easy day there! Last week the doctor had a tantrum(thats what i call it) because i was filling inn too many slots for appoitments? I thought that is what i was suppose to do? What an a$$hole he can be...i just say 'yes sir' and roll my eyes...:rolleyes: im only there on saturdays so i don't care! He did come and appologize to me later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.