DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jun 22, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am done with MM + abs! Burned 456 cal.

Off to the shower! DS wants to go to the Regensburng today. I will be back with personals!

Have a fantastic Monday!

Ok, confession time. I have been doing horribly the last few weeks. My diet has been horrible. I have been holding it pretty good during the day, but by the time I have been getting home from work I am just starving! (and will eat anything and everything in site) I need to get back on the band wagon and get myself in check. I am also determined to get up every day this week to work out - no matter how tired I am.

Speaking of which - today I did LIC Total Body and then ran a 10 minute mile on the treadmill. 359 calories burned. Now I'm off to work. I will be sure to be doing some stretching tonight so that I don't have another cramp issue with my legs. augh.

Happy Monday!

Morning

I haven't gave much thought to what workout im doing today...definitely doing something.

Karen-Hugs...., Great workout this monring!

Belinda..high fives on your workout!

Hey to everybody...just a quick check in for now...bbl!

Hello to you all,

Belinda: How are you doing these days. What happened....did you end up having the surgery again?
Nice job on MM and getting your abs in! ;) Have fun with DH today.

Karen: Same problem here.....whats with this anyway? I have been so out of it lately I felt too embarrassed to come on-line with you all. I tried making some of the new recipes from the clean eating magazine but was sadly disappointed with them . YUCK! is all I have to say on that meat loaf!
Now that DS is out for the summer I can finally stick to a rotation. I will be starting the Dec 06 one come next month. I am currently working on June 09.
What time do you do your workouts? Maybe we can meet in the gym. ;)
Nice job getting in LIC and a run! I did ME today and I am already feeling it in my shoulders.

Amelia: Hi there girl! Nice workout with CCV4! I too am having the blahs. It is all this rainy weather!!!! Maybe I would feel better if I turn on the lights in the house....it is so dark I just want to sleep! Not good!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still around but having a rough go. I will check back in the morning. Have a great afternoon.

Heidi

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.