DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did M1 D 10 (chest, shoulder & biceps) Today I will do cardio.

Had a busy day yesterday:rolleyes: I will take it easy today.

Enjoy your day and workout. BBL!

Hallo girls,

I went for a short 40 min run this morning. I burned 389 cal. I still have to work my abs. I couldn't go for a longer run, my washer is broken. I am waiting for someone to come and fix it:D or bring me a new one!

Yesterday my DH bought me a bicycle, it will get delivered Monday.;)

I will be back.

Today I did HiiT 20 + the extended stretch. Enough said. I am still very sore from our weekend of work. Blah! Back to work today...yuck.

Belinda - Enjoy your bicycle!

Hello to Amelia and Sherry!

Good Morning

Not sure what workout im doing today, i took it easy yesterday and just walked the dog for 30mins last night.

I will catch up with you guys later.:)

Decided on doing legs. Did the legs only premix in NYC(kelly meyer) then floor work in L&G. Good workout. I plan on walking the dog again tonight.

Later gators

I've had enough of the heat! I had planned to work out after taking the dog for a nice long walk, but that was enough for me. It's 10 at night and it's still 85 degrees. I grew up in St. Louis, but I've been away from it for too long. And this is after the AC wasn't working at the plant today. I'm going to get in a good stretch, and head to bed.

Belinda - Yeah, new bike! Hope the dryer was fixed.

Karen - I'm sure installing a fence uses muscles not regularly used in other ways.

Amelia - Yes, taking it easy here, too.

Here's to a better day for all of us tomorrow!

Good evening,

Sherry - hope you stay cool.

Amelia - good job today.

Karen - nice job on HiiT 20 + the extended stretch today.

Hallo Heidi and Allee!

I am getting a new washer on Thursday, they couldn't fix it anymore.

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.