DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 30, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks for all the (((Hugs))) yesterday! You girls are the best! Yesterday we went to Heidelberg ,DS had an doc appointment. After that we went to the
cemetery in Nuernberg, than we had a late night dinner with my younger sister and her DH. We didn't get to bed until midnight:( Need to wake up, I am so tired.

I will do KB wo today, not sure what yet:eek:

Have a great workout, everyone!

Morning, it can't be a good thing waking up with your stomach growling:confused: Im filling it up with coffee right now. will eat in a bit.

Today is a circuit. Im thinking about doing C&W or Bootcamp. Not sure yet.

Belinda-Glad to hear you had a nice evening yesterday. When are you coming back to the states again?

Hello to Heidi,Karen and Sherry!

My workout is done..i decided on the orginal Low Impact Step and did that cardio and weight circuit premix on there. I added heavier weights instead of the 3's she uses and a bb instead of a stability ball...i burned 630 calories in 1:10minutes:eek: I thought i would try an easier workout... YEAH RIGHT, i was gasping for air, had to lower my step to 6inches after the first step combo:eek:

Way to go Amelia! Great workout! :)

Hi Belinda: Thinking of you. :) Sorry I missed ya yesterday. I hope your doing better today.
Have you been able to workout? You deserve a rest day if you didn't. ;)

Hello to Karen and Sherry!

Finally got in a workout this week!!!
icycle #4 20min
itread #4 20min
Ab Hits: PS (legs)
Total miles 6.80
Time: 51.36
Cals: 657

Felt much better after my workout. Lately I have been exhausted and sick to my stomach just after eating. So I haven't been eating all that well lately.
Not sure what the problem is....maybe just the heat getting to me.

I look forward to the weekend because it will be in the 70's! YEAH! Perfect weather for me!!!

Have missed you all...just really busy these days.
I hope to be back tomorrow to report a workout. Or..just to peek in to see how you all are doing. ;)

Take care,
Heidi

Hi!

Home - everyone delivered to the appropriate places. Tired - stayed up last night and finished the book. Don't have the energy to work out. Might just veg in front of a movie with a glass of wine. Pretty boring for a Friday night, huh?

Belinda - How nice to spend time with your sister.

Amelia - I always forget about the premixes! Think I'll do that one tomorrow.

Heidi - Glad you are feeling better. Enjoy the cooler weather.

Hi Karen!

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.