DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE! For July 1st!

fitvix

Cathlete
In a foul mood this morning. My DVD player wouldn't work for me in the gym. I had to come upstairs and clear a spot in the living room to work out. Grrr. Today was TF 30 again - still my favorite so far.

Anyone have plans for the weekend of the 4th?

Morning

Yesterday was a 3mile hike at a local nature trail, it was fun! We all went and yeah it was humid,hot but i think the kids had a good time. Not sure whats on the agenda today.

Karen-Frustrating about the dvd player not working, ive been there before! Nice job on your workout! No plans for this weekend, may grill out some burgers..thats about it.

Good morning!

Karen - I feel your frustration with electronic devices. See my FB post last night.

Amelia - Not sure what's on my agenda either.

Getting my hair done after work today. Tomorrow is DD's b-day, so we'll be going to see Eclipse. Then heading to Chicago for the weekend to visit my brother. Not sure how I'm fitting wo's in. I need to get out of this rut and prioritize fitness.

Hi Belinda - I'm sure you are thrilled to have your son home.

Hi Heidi - hope you come back soon.

Enjoy you day!

I am so excited to have my son home:) I am finally done with my workout, I ended up doing MMA Boxing + abs.

I will be back later with personals. I am so tired, we had to get up at 4 AM, DH and I didn't go to bed until after midnight.

Good evening,

Karen thanks for starting us off today;) Sorry, about the DVD payer, aww...!

Amelia, glad you and your family enjoyed the hike.

Sherry, have fun this weekend in Chicago with your brother:) Take the MMA wo with you or the HiiT. They are short enough;)

I think, I caught up on personals!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.