bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday:eek:

Not sure what I will do today?

Karen & Amelia, wtg yesterday.

Karen, hope your dog is ok!

Have a great Friday and workout. BBL!

Our dog Raleigh is still not doing good! I am so bummed out about this. He is a jack russell and is ALWAYS very energetic and alert. He loves going for a walk, a ride, and eating. He is not doing any of those things. He is so sluggish. He won't eat or drink. Very stiff and hot. (yesterday his temp topped off at 105) The vet took blood last night when we were there again. His left side of his nose is also draining blood every now and then. Got some antibiotics to prevent any infections that might come from his nose bleed (they think he may have lodged something in it) Grrr....No workout for me yet today. I am keeping a eye on the pup until DH comes home.

Everyone have a great workout today!

Good afternoon

thought about stepblast but i always regret that one once i start it;) Maybe the other premix on lowmax? Im doing some form of cardio

Karen-So sorry to hear you dog isn't any better. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Its hard to watch our furry friends suffer:(

Belinda-Enjoy whatever workout you decide on today.

bbl

I got my workout in later this morning. I did TF EZ 55.

Pup is still not well. He did finally take a couple of laps of water on his own - still won't eat anything. :( Amelia - Thanks for your prayers, I really appreciate that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.