DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Maybe I am taking a rest day. Had a lot of good cardio workouts this week. Although I should practices AS & SM, still having trouble with these two workouts. I also have to do a ab workout today. Haven’t done one this week, shame on me!

Have a good one, everyone! BBL!

Today was supposed to be Stretch 40 and Core 20 - but instead I did Bryan Kests Power Yoga - Energize. I haven't done this one in a looong time. If felt really good to do some yoga again this week. Love it.

Dog was sneezing blood last night for a little bit - were not sure why. I think DH is calling the vet this morning to have him checked out to make sure it was nothing.

Hello to everyone!

Morning, or afternoon:eek: My hours are all screwed up right now. The kids go back to school in a few weeks so i will be back on track then. Right now im waking up close to lunch time:confused::confused:

Not sure yet about todays workout. It will be cardio and abbs.

Karen-I hope nothing serious comes out of the dogs sneezing up blood, doesn't sound good. I love yoga too..i will have to check out Bryan kests. So far i've tried Rodney yee and love him..

Belinda-Enjoy whatever you decide to do. Nice workouts so far this week.

bbl

Workout done. Decided on doing my own mix. I did CCV2 and in between challenges i would do UB weight work. i finished with some abb work. In all i burned 501 calories in 68minutes.:)

OMG, i almost forgot! I measured today with very happy results(well, dh measured me). Last measurements were on July 1st. Today im down:
1/2 in my arms
1/2 inch in my thighs
3/4 inch in my waist
1 inch in my hips

my calves were up an inch:rolleyes:. I knew i was shrinking.;) Gotta keep going. The scale is still hovering around the same amount. Im sure there will be a whoosh in the future. I bet those dog walk in the evening are helping too...i haven't done any this week...arg

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.