DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do PS + abs today! I love that workout!

Tomorrow DH is coming home from the states, with all my goodies ( I gave DH a list on things I need, lol!) Of course, I am happy to see DH:p I hope he got me the HR monitor that I wanted?

Sorry, no time for personals right now! I will be back later!

Take care,

Good morning ladies,

I am done with PS legs + abs! I used my new Cathe 10 lb. ankle weights for the first time today. OMG, that’s all I can say! I know my legs going to be sore tomorrow, LOL! My BB is 45 lb ,which is way too heavy for the floor exercises. I usually use a DB.

Have a great workout and day!

Take care,

Morning !

Belinda-Great job with your workout....I hope your DH got the HRM you wanted too...isn't it the same one that Debbie(fitnessfreak) uses? The same one I use Or did you decide on a different one?

Today is thirty or forty minutes on the treadmill then some abb work. BBL

Good Morning,

Hi Belinda and Amelia: I was off-line all yesterday! My internet was down until late last night. I did post last night but it was too late for most of you to see. Oh Well.

Here I am getting prepared for DH coming home today. I can say that I am excited to see him after a long week away. I bet you too are excited to see your DH Belinda. What HR monitor did you have him pick up for you?
Wow 10# ankle weights! That is great! I am still sticking with my 2-5#ers. ;)

Amelia: Have a great workout this morning. Are you running or PW walking today?

I am planning on BM2 for later. I have laundry,dishes and DH's bath to cleanup. I also have to go grocery shopping! Quite the todo list today so I better get moving!

BBL
Heidi
Have a great day!

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! I needed to warm up with a nice cup of green tea! It's like -18 Grad outside!:rolleyes:

Amelia** it’s the one Debbie (Fitnessfreak) uses! DH said he has it, can’t wait until tomorrow! Enjoy your TM + ab workout!

Heidi** sorry, to hear about your internet! I didn’t know your DH was gone too? I have to clean house today, put don’t feel like it! I don’t remember the name from the HR monitor that DH bought at Wal Mart yesterday? I will let you know tomorrow! Enjoy BM2 today! That’s a tough one! I will make the hummus today:p

I need to start cleaning my house! BBL!

Hey Heidi...glad to see you today! Im powerwalking today! Have fun with bm2 later.

Finished my workout! Did a steady state incline at 3% and speed at3.0 for thirty minutes. Today is my easy day but i had to keep my HR in my training zone.

ok...have a great day girls!

Oh...i posted in OD so I might as well mention it here. Please send some prayers to my DH. Since he lost his job back in Dec. he has been out looking everyday and still no callbacks...frustrating. Were struggling to make ends meet these days. Were staying positive though....this will end(I hope soon) Meanwhile our parents are helping.

Hi Belinda and Amelia:

Belinda: Doing house work is a really good workout! I am sweating bullets from polishing my livingroom, den and diningroom floors! I cleaned DH's bath and have changed the bedding. Still working on the laundry. Time for lunch!!! I am starving. I am having my Sweet potato soup w/toasted WHW.
Once you start you will go right along...once I start I can't stop! ;) But I am forcing myself to eat because I don't want to get a headache before picking up DH!

Amelia: Nice job on getting your workout finished! I haven't started mine yet but I will after lunch.
Good luck to you DH looking for a job. What type of work is he looking for? This is really a tough time for a lot of people. The company that I run my business out of has slowed down considerably. The place looks like a ghost town!
Wishing you and your family all the best! It is really good to have helpful parents during tough times. You are lucky!

Take Care,
Off to lunch and my workout
Heidi

Hey Heidi,

still have to mop the floors! Enjoy your lunch, I will have dinner soon:p Like you said once you start, you can't stop cleaning! Have fun with your DH! My DH should be in Atlanta!

Off cleaning my floors! BBL!

Good Afternoon Ladies,

I'm here. Sorry I was unable to check in. My internet is down. I called comcast. They told me they can not get to me until next week. Darn!!!

Belinda and Heidi: guess both of you are excited about DH coming back home. You ladies have fun cleaning!!

Hello Amelia: great job on getting your workout done!!! Yet have to do mine. Today will be B&G.

Have a wonderful everyone!!
Be back when my internet is back on...

Take Care,
Jay:)

Oh Amelia....

I am so sorry you and DH are having such a hard time. Sending you hugs.
As my mom always say "this will pass'. I keep you in my prayer.

take care,
Jay

We are always here for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.