DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.8, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am going to do cardio today, just not sure what yet, lol! Maybe I will go to the gym?

Take care and keep up the great work:D

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Jay** we don’t get HBO in Germany!

Amelia** great job with your run interval on the TM yesterday!

Heidi**that is messed up, you drove your DS in raining ice to school, just to find out they are closed! What is wrong with your DS school? You and the other parents should complain to the school counsel/ board! Whatever! What pull up bar do you have? Is you DS doing more pull ups with you? LOL! Sorry, you missed your workout yesterday! Hope your aunt is ok!

Off to my workout, still drinking my coffee! BBL!

Hi girls,

I jsut finished RS, haven't done that one in awhile! that one is so much fun!

Last night I did SM 3, I needed a nice stretch after that UB workout! I am so sore! I will try to do some yoga/ stretch workout tonight!

My best to all. Gotta run!

Hey,just popping in to report my workout! I decided on MM timesaver! Felt great when it was done...LOL

have a good day girls!

Hi girls,

I just got done making protein pancakes:p With my griddle from Coscto, it was a snap to make them! I can make 7-8 pancakes at a time:D Save on a lot of time!

Amelia, wtg onl MM!

Heidi, what are your plans for today?

BBL!

Hi Belinda and Amelia!

My internet was down all day!!!

We had quite a bit of icing last night. My DS was trying to get home late and ended
up leaving his car at the end of our road. I helped him get his car out the morning. What a mess! Yup...schools were open as usual don't figure. I drove my other DS in late. This gave the sun time to break up the road ice.

I ended up doing an iCycle #1 40min. 22.55 inzone, 7.10over, 9.40under and 286cals burned. Nice sweaty ride! ;)

Nice job you two on your workouts today! DS text me this morning to let me know that his muscles were back in action. ;) He is so funny.
Of course when he came home we all did some pull-ups. I can do 2 perfectly (chin over bar) and then die after that! ;) The rest end up only half-way. The boys beat me by a lot! That they should right? ;) The chin up bar I bought for them is: The Iron Gym by ProFit. I purchased it at Walgreen's pharmacy. You have several hand hold options for the chin-ups/pull-ups. It can also be used for sit-ups, push-ups and dips. Ab straps are also available which you can send away for and only pay for the shipping. I did order them and they should arrive soon. The boys love this!

Oh...Belinda: I bought a griddle a while back and can't understand why it took me so long to break down and buy one! ;) Enjoy your pancakes!

I hope to be on-line early tomorrow to check-in with you all. Darn internet service!

Take Care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.