DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring ladies,

After I am done with my coffee, I will do 45 mim. cardio + abs! I think wdo LM 1-4 intervals + abs!is on the rotation Not sure if I want to do LM today? Maybe I will go for a run at the gym instead:eek: I am not even sure what the weather is like outside, it's very cold here -12 Grad! We got snow again:rolleyes: Enough with the winter, I need sunshine soon:D

Heidi** I think I will make the muffin recipe as a bread! Of course, I did my abs on Sunday, LOL! Nice job on your DOMS! I will make the hummus today or tomorrow. I usually buy hummus in the store, it’s like $2 for a small one! I love hummus!

Amelia** I believe you will see results soon, you are working hard, eating clean! You have to see results! Nice job with your workout! I started loging all my food again:D

Jay** I am glad you still with us! Welcome back! How are you? I am doing FF”s Jan. rotation! I love CTX! Leaner legs is a good one!

I need more coffee to get me going:p

Have a great day and workout!

Morning girls!

Belinda-are you logging your food on my fitness pal? have fun with your cardio and abbs today! Im going to do a cardio today too....How many cardios is a meso/endo suppose to do a week,i forget?

Heidi-Hows your day going? I thought about you yesterday! Went to the grocery store and they had samples of Sabra Hummus and of course i had to try some....yummo. It was 'all things spicey' kind...very good, kinda pricey though:confused:

Today is a 40min cardio...just brisk walking since ive already done a run interval(do two of those a week)

Everybody have a great day:)

Hello Ladies!

What a time last night trying to do my 1RM test! I made the mistake of having a push-up, pull-up competition with my boys. We are all hurting critters these days! I tried to do an upper body test yesterday...no way!

Lots to do today: Work, housecleaning and visiting my aunts. One of whom I think is now in the hospital since last night. I am still waiting word.....

Belinda: LM...I might join you! I haven't done a step workout in a while. Yuck on the weather! I will take my current 30 something weather over 20 below! ;)
Enjoy your bread later!

Hi Amelia! Way to go on the runintervals! Have a great PW this morning. I don't think I have that brand of hummus at my local grocery store. Sounds good though! The hummus I made seems to be less garlic tasting the second day....or maybe I am just getting used to it. ;)

Off to do something!

Have a great day!
Heidi

Amelia,

this is what Debbie posted last month! I followd the endo rotation like this last month, this month rotation is also for endo, I only do 3 days of cardio! You have to try what works for you!

ENDOMORPHS:
If you are an endo and want to lean out a bit, do this rotation but only do the weight training once where it specifies repeating it and then add in a half hour of cardio. However, on cardio days, limit it to 30-35 minutes only. Keep cardio to 4 to 5 days a week at 35-45 minutes so adjust as you see fit.

Heidi, I still have to do LM and abs! I will meet you in your workout room! Have fun! I did take the dogs for a walk, it is cold outside! I am warming up with a nice warm cup of tea! I can't feel my legs:rolleyes:

Need to get busy! BBL!

Have a fantastic day everyoen!

Great Belinda...looks like im doing the right amount of cardio...i usually don't do longer than 40 mins-5 days a week.

Heidi-have a great workout today!

my workout is done...burned 236 cals in 40mins....I'll take it:D;)

Have a great day ladies!

Hi,

Done!!! LowMax 1-4 I will have to do abs later. Time to pick up DS for his orthodontist appt. Great job everyone! ^^^^^5's to us!

BBL Heidi

Heidi how is your aunt doing! I hope she is doing ok! Great job with LM! ^^^5 to you too!:D

Amelia nice job with your workout!

I am watching Weeds, it's kinda funny! Have you seen it?

Good Evening Ladies,

Great Job!!!

Heidi: So sorry to hear about your aunt. Wish her a speedy recovery.

Amelia: Good job on the walk.

Belinda: Wow!!! high five... What is Weeds?

This evening work out will be Learn and Burn. This is new for me. Wish me luck!!!

Have a great eveing!!!
See you all in the AM.

Jay

Hey Jay....In not familar with learn and burn....is that a yogo workout? Good job with it today!

Belinda-What is weeds?

Hey Heidi!

see you guys in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.