DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.5, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am starting week 2 today! I wiill do Pure Strength Back + BM2 Back + PS Bicep + BM2 Bicep work.

My best to all.

Hey Belinda,Heidi....i forgot to check in yesterday:eek: we had a very productive day at home. Cleaned out the kids closet,got caught up on laundry, finished putting all the christmas decors away. Thankgoodness today won't be as productive:p

Today is an easy cardio...probably a dogwalk, if the rain will ever stop:mad:. I was very good yesterday....after my cheat meal on saturday i was able to not eat hardly any of my burned cals yesterday and i had about 500 cals left on the table:D im not getting back on the scale agian until wednesday morning!

I need to go and read yesterdays thread...bbl

Good morning,

I am done with my workout!

Heidi, yesterday I found the APPLESAUCEPUMPKIN MUFFINS recipe you posted awhile back , I will make them this week:p:p

Amelia, we posted at the same time! Glad you got so much done yesterday! I always need help, lol! Have fun with your cardio today!

BBL!

Have a great workout!

Last edited:
ok,back from yesterdays thread.

Belinda-If i don't start losing weight shortly i will be joining you on Debbies rotations...i will have to modify it to a meso/endo though. Your doing just awesome....such and inspiration to me:eek:

Heidi-Great hummus recipe yesterday.....I tried hummus one time,it was sample being handed out at my supermarket. I will have to try your recipe! Great job with your meals yesterday! I need to make me some more applesauce bread,loved it!

later gators

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: Glad that you found that recipe! It is really good and easy to make! You can make it as muffins or bread. The bread would take a little longer to cook of course. ;)

Nice job on getting in your workout! Did you get to do those abs yesterday? ;)

Hey Amelia! Nice job on your eating and keeping it clean! That recipe is also easy and quick for the hummus. If you like garlic...keep it as is. I will be cutting back on the amount next time around. I couldn't get that garlic taste out of my mouth all day! Good thing I didn't have to talk much!!! ;) :)
Have a great PW this morning! Have you tried the iTread #21 walking intervals? It is great to do just before an upperbody workout!

Plan for today:
iTread #24 run intervals
1RM test for bi's, chest, back and tri's 2 exercises each (wish me luck!)

I am still sore from my previous workouts! Shoulders especially.

Kitty has a doc appointment this morn. I have to go to work also. So I will catch up with you all later this afternoon.
Have a great day!
Heidi

Heidi-I love garlic....i wil have to try it asis first! I will let you know how i like it...i will go grocery shopping sometime in the middle of the week and pick up the ingredients then! Great job with your workout!

Belinda-Your a meso-endo too....i will join you in one month if nothing changes. I would be thrilled to lose weight agian...you go girl!

my workout is done....ive got to scoot and run into town. Everybody hav ea great day! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Hello Ladies,

So sorry I am a little behind. But I am here.

What are all of you working on lately? I think I will start with CLX. I heard a lot of good reviews. Mine should be in shortly.

Hope everyone has a great evening. I wll do my best to check in.

Take Care,
Jay:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.