DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning Heidi,

How are you this morning? I finally got a good night sleep, I feel so much better!

The only thing I have left on my rotation is my abwork from yesterday:D
I am so glad today is a rest day!

Hi to eveyone that follows? Where is Amelia?

Have a great weekend! BBL! Need more coffee!:D

Good Morning,

Hi Belinda!

Does this mean that you were able to get in your workout last night except for the abs?
Great job getting it done even though you were exhausted for the most part. Glad that you got a better nights rest! This makes a world of difference! What ab workout do you plan on for today?

I guess I will be doing my upper workout today and an itread run.

Keeping it clean lately in the eating department!

Breakfast: Berry smoothie and toast w/ almond butter
Snack: Yummy hummas w/veggies (made fresh this morn.) ;)
Lunch: Large salad w/grilled chicken
Snack: Applesauce Pumpkin muffin
Dinner: Soup, orange

I hope that everyone has been doing well.
BBL
Heidi

Good morning Heidi,

Yah, I did my cardio, minus the abs! Still have to do them:mad: I will do BM2 abs.

Have fun with your upper workout today and run today!

Your meals look yummy! How do you make hummas? I love hummas, just don't know how to make it:rolleyes:

Heidi, this moring I was looking for the portein pancakes like crazy, lol! I searched the forum for an hour:rolleyes: After I found the recipe, I made some:p
I also found few other good recipes!

I lost another 2 pounds with Debbie's rotation. I weight in after breakfast, lol! Love her rotations.

Off working on my six pack, lol:eek:

Hi Belinda!

Awesome job on the 2#'s down!!! I better get moving so I can get there too! ;)

The hummus recipe was really easy:

1 C. Low Sodium canned Chickpeas (rinse and drain well)
2 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
2 Tbsp 100% orange juice ( I used a fresh squeezed orange and ate the pulp! ;) )
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp cumin
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp freash parsley, chopped ( or 1 Tbsp dried)

grind/chop all ingredients in a blender or small food processor
pure'e until smooth

This makes 10 2-Tbsp servings.

Use for dipping fresh veggies into or spread on pita and add fresh lettuce,tom,diced carrots etc for a quick sandwich on the go.

ENJOY! This recipe came from the Fall 2008 Clean-Eating Magazine pg.85

Have fun with those abs! ;)

BBL
Heidi
Oh...haven't worked out yet! Guest just left and I was planning on going shopping with the boys for some clothing.

Hi Heidi,

Thank you so much for the recipe! WOW! It's so easy too:D One of my x-mas gifts from DH was a subscription to Clean Eating, can't wait for the magazines:D I shoud get one soon:eek:

I just finished my abs!

Have fun shopping with the boys! Enjoy your Sunday!

Hi Belinda:

Your most welcome! One note: Next time I make it I will half the garlic!!! Also, crush it really well before putting into the food processor so it doesn't come out chunks of garlic in the hummus....way too strong! Need some big time breath mints!!! ;) My DS tried it and liked it but suggested the same on lowering the amount of garlic used.

We will go out in a little while. Currently have some Applesauce Pumpkin bread baking.

Have a great afternoon/evening!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.