DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.29, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My plan for today is to go to the gym , not sure what cardio I will do:eek: If I don't go, I will do KM today!

Isn't the new WM cool and it's so easy to use! Love it!

I am also still working on my 1RM:mad:

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Morning gals

Im doing a fullbody weight lift workout today...I asked Debbie a question yesterday and that was her first question to me"is the circuits the only weight lifting you doing".....:eek:. So its back to weight lifting today...

Im doing PH today.

Belinda-have fun with KM or the gym workout...

Hey to everybody...gotta scoot,bbl

oh,i almost forgot:mad: the scale is having a mean since of humor these days...it said that i was 10lbs light this morning. I didn't believe it so i asked my poor DH(who was asleep,lol) to get on it....he was 10lbs light too:mad::mad::mad: think it time for new batteries:mad:

Today was Step, Jump and Pump! Yeah! I haven't done this one in its entirety in a long time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do the entire thing this morning either because I didn't get up early enough. I finished the last cardio segment and then had to scoot. I will finish the rest of the weights and abs tonight. So far so good though. Calorie burn of 809 calories!! The sweat was just dripping into my eyes. :(

That is too funny about your scale! Too bad your DH didn't weigh the same as always then you really would have been WooHoo-ing! :)

Hi girls,

I went shopping with friends this morning! I just finished KM, burned 648 cal.

Amelia, doing only circuits didn’t work for me! You have to lift heavy to lose weight and don’t be afraid to lift heavy! Hit them weights, girl! I love heavy lifting, can’t wait until tomorrow!

Karen, nice cal. burn, girl! Did you do SJP as is or a premix?

DH just came home! Gotta run! See you in the moring!

HELLO TO YOU ALL!

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! NO WORKOUT AT ALL THIS WEEK FOR ME! POWER OUTAGE ON MONDAY, MAJOR CATCH UP ON WORK TUES, WEDS AND THURS...TODAY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!

YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

I JUST PICKED UP MY STS PACKAGE AT THE POSTAL......GOING TO OPEN IT SHORTLY.
HAVE ANY OF YOU GOT YOURS YET?

HOPE TO BE BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW.
TAKE CARE,
HEIDI

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.