DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.27, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My chest is soooo sore thiis morning:p Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet!

Heidi, how are you:eek:

Great job yesterday, ladies! BBL!

Morning

belinda! High fives on the doms...i should be feeling doms next week. I miss them:eek:

Hey to eveybody

today is a circuit! Im thinking level one of 30 day shred since it seems to kick my butt:confused: I may do some additional circuits afterwards,after all level in is only 25mins:eek: But very intense:eek:

bbl

Hi girls,

I almost forgot to post my workout:mad: this morning I did Step & Hi/Lo Cardio Circuite premix from Step Blast & Step, Jump & Pump! I burned 914 cal., because the first 20 min. into the workout my DVD player in my living room stopped working:eek: It kept jumping to the next chapter, so I went in my workout room and the DVD worked fine:eek::rolleyes: I ended up doing the whole thing again:p Cardio was 1:20 min. long! I am wiped !

Amelia** enjoy your workout!

My best to all!

Today was Bootcamp! I haven't done this workout in a long time. It is by far not one of my favorites. Its not really hard, it just doesn't seem as fun as alot of the other cathe videos. I did it anyway because it was on my rotation. (doing Cathes January 08 rotation) I burned 723 calories so I was happy!

Great work on your workout Belinda! I had the same issue with my dvd with that premix a few weeks ago.

Hey girls...just popping in to report that my workout is done! It was 50mins long and I hit every muscle group along with about 25mins of carido....I did my own thing. I burned 350cals.

Whoohoo,smallville is coming in the mail today(netflix) i can't wait to watch it tonight with DH. were in the 5th season, Its kinda 'our hang time' together:p you know what they say...its the little things in life;):)

Karen-Great job with bootcamp...Great calorie burn too!

Hey to everybody! Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.