DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE for Jan 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

It feels good to be back:D I still feel like someone sucked the life out of me! I will go to the gym with DH and try to get a short cardio wo in! I have to build up to it again. Monday I have to see the doctor here on base again, until then I will take it slow!

Thanks again for all your prayers! You girls are the best!

I haven't gotten around the forum yet, I will try to catch up with personals! BBL!

Have a great weekend!

Ok, its back to business! I had my last class for my winterim last night. I have a bunch of home work that is due yet this weekend, plus the final paper - but as far as I am concerned I am done! A weight has lifted and I can get back to my workout schedule. I've had a rough week. This might be too much information - but I've had some stomach bug that has had me in the bathroom frequently for 4 days! It was horrible. I have never had such cramps and sounds coming from my stomach before. I eventually ended up taking some pepto (per DH's request) and that seemed to help. I just hope it doesn't come back. It seemed to pass to DH after a couple of days with me. I felt bad about that. :( This morning I feel pretty good though. Here was my workout:

SC Step Moves + MM Push/Pull premix

I REALLY liked this DVD! I loved the music, moves, intensity - loved it! I was able to get all of the moves down too. I was nervous about doing it because in other forums they were saying the moves were really tricky. I got them down though and I was proud! :rolleyes:

Sherry - How is your new job going? Have you found a good time to work out now with your new schedule?

Belinda - I read about your health issues last week - you are crazy girl! You kept working out after everything went black? Crazy. I hope you are feeling better this weekend. :)

Hello to Amelia and Heidi!

Hello all!

A rest day again today. Actually, the main floor (we have a two story) toilet overflowed. Unfortunately, the pipes are right above the electronics area. Nothing was damaged, but we had to move everything around to clean up and let it dry. Still have everything spread out, so hence, no DVD workout. And it's that wet cold outside - 34 degrees and high humidity - that makes it just bone chilling. Plus still icy in spots, hence no run. I did walk around the mall quite a bit today, but I'm not sure that counts.

Belinda - Please continue to take it easy. You may be incredibly fit, but we want you healthy, too!

Karen - Yeah, classes are almost over! Crunch through it this weekend and you're done, if I'm reading correctly. No, I haven't figured out now to work out with the new schedule, but DS's swim team is done this week, and it sounds like one more week of starting at 7:00, then back to 8:00 starts, which is so much easier for me to do. (Waking at 5:00 vs. 4:00)

Hi to Amelia and Heidi. I hope we can put everything back tomorrow so that I can work out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.