DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.2, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Pyramid Shoulders + MM Shoulders + Pyramid standing legs + 4DS Calves:D

This year I will clean up my eaitng:D I will take one cheat day a week!

Have a wonderful day! BBL!

Hi girls,

I am done with Pyramid Shoulders + MM Shouders + Pyramid standing legs + 4DS calves:p OMG what a workout! I am gad is over! I hate leg presses, they get my HR up!

Hi to Heidi ,Sherry and Amelia!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi Ladies!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope that you enjoyed the events this past month.

Finished with my workout:
iCycle #10 Strength: 7.25 bike and then weights for upper
Core Max #1

DH, DD and MIL are off in Cayman for a period of 1-3weeks. DH is only staying 1 week.
They had quite the rocky ride to Miami and then a horific landing in Cayman! Scary stuff! Glad that I was not on this trip!

Today will be work as usual and then grocery shopping. I need to get this all done before
our next snow storm! Yup...getting hit again!

Belinda: Wow what a killer workout!Your shoulders and calves will be fried tomorrow! I hope that you can walk! ;)
So...what is on your menu for cleaning up your diet?

Breakfast: Starting a new thing.....Activia to fix stomach issues and toast with almond butter for some protein.

Snack: clementine with cottage ch.

Lunch: Sweet Potato soup and WH roll

Snack: celery/carrot with light dressing, 1" chunck of cheese

Dinner: Broiled chicken and veggies

No alcohol for me!!! Limiting my coffee intake to 2 cups
Drinking more water because I haven't been doing very well in this area.

Hello to Sherry, Amelia, Jay (hope that you are well), all that follow.

Have a great day!
BBL Heidi

Hallo Heidi and a Happy New Year to you too!:D

I missed you! What rotation are you doing? I am doing FF's January rotation, its a killer one! And yes, my legs are very sore:D

Looks like you had a killer workout too!oday! WTG on iCycle #10 and bike and upper body plus ,Core Max #1. WOW!

Well, no alcohol for me, except maybe one glass of wine once in awhile:p!!! I love wine! Drinking more water! No more sweets! I will have one cheat day a week, Saturday or Sunday! Less eating out!

Hope your DH, DD and MIL have fun in Cayman!

Take care,

:)
Hi Belinda: I am suppose to be working! ;)

I am following a mixed rotation: Some of FF Dec and Cathe's new Jan 09 rotations.
FF's dec and Jan are tough stuff! I can only one cycle of the repeats I think doing 2 or
3 times through might cause an injury for me. Ok...I am a whimp! I just haven't been working out regular enough to do more. ;)

My back is sore from shoveling New Year's Eve! I am going to take it easy on this for a couple more days. We are suppose to get more snow today and tomorrow.

Great Job again! BBL Heidi

Hi Heidi,

WTG on your workouts! Sounds like a tough rotation combining FF’s Dec. rotation and Cathe’s Jan. rotation! I am sure you will see nice results! I only did FF’s Dec. rotations once, I can”t even imagine doing each cycle twice! I was wiped and sore doing it once. :rolleyes:

You must have a lot of snow if your back is sore from shoveling snow? Make sure you are taking it easy with that sore back, that is no fun! It is freezing cold in Germany ( - 12 grad) , but no snow! Walking the dogs in – 12 Grad is no fun either, I am like frozen afterwards, lol!

I am up early today (it's only 4:42 a.m. in Germany), DH left for the states, at least he will see the kids again for a week!:eek:

Take care,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.