DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.13, 2009

Good morning girls,

I am done with Hardcore Extreme Interval Blast minus the leg blast:p

Had a nice sweat fest going on! Sorry, no time for personals! I promise I will be back!

My best to all!

Good Morning,

How is everyone doing today?

Today I will do B and G premixes. Be back after workout.

Hello to Amelia, Belind and Heidi.

Have fun!!

Jay

Hey girls!

Today is..well im not sure? I have cardio and abb work on the brain but a cathe full body workout seems fun too?

Belinda-I see you rocked your workout as usual;) Great job with it....have a great day!

Jay-Have fun with B&G(if thats possible:confused:) i always walk funny the day after that one...

Heidi-What are you up to today?

bbl girls...after my workout!

Hello and Good Morning almost afternoon!

I have been doing paperwork all morning! My eyes are starting to bug out of my head!!!
(Need glasses! ;) )

I was planning on L&G but it hasn't happened yet. My DS is home with a headache today too.

I am on my way out the door to go to work but will be back shortly to hopefully get in some sort of workout.

Belinda: Grea job this morn!!! :)

Hello Jay! How was your workout with B&G premixes?

Amelia: Did you decide on what your workout was going to be today? Make it a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Morning Heidi,sorry your Ds has a headache....I hope he feels better soon! How was your workout!

I finally decided on a cardio and a leg workout...burned 405cals. I did Chris Freytags drop in thirty cardio(the metabolism interval) and then did Cathe's MM LB premix. It was a nice workout...the cardio left me out of breath a couple of times:confused:

Hi girls,

last check in, before I go to sleep! I am very tired today:D

Jay** how are you legs after B&G? Got a nice burn yet?

Heidi** go to the doctor and get glasses! Hope your DS is feeling better soon. Hope you get L&G in later today.

Amelia** nice workout, girl! I am trying to figure my new HR monitor out, I feel like a dummy! I did jumped on the scale this afternoon, I haven’t gained any weight. I am glad the scale is nice to me, lol!

Have a great day!See you in the A.M again:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.