DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.12, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Pyramid Chest work **rest** and do it again but UP only then do the 72 drop set of pushups in GS Chest; Pyramid Triceps work **rest** and do it again but UP only then do the Close Grip Presses from GS Chest; KP&C ab work.:p

Have a great day, everyone! BBL!

Hey girls,

I am done with my workout! My chest is fried!:p I still have to do abs later, ran out of time!

Have great workout and day! Gotta run! BBL for personals!

Morning girls!

Today is a run interval on the treadmil while I listen to music and watch the clock like a maniac:rolleyes:(i do one minute intervals)

Belinda-Great workout today girl....your doing so great...have you lost anymore weight?

Hey to Jay,Heidi and Sherry...what are you guys up to today?

BBL

Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Belinda! That is quite a workout!!! 72 drop sets.....I am sweating all ready! ;)
Have a great day!

Amelia: Watching the clock eh....is your treadmill programmable? It would be great to be able to put in your timed interval workouts because it would make it much easier. My treadmill has two programmable options. I put a program in for my DH once in awhile because he hates having to hit the keys to make changes. ;)

OMG! I have DOMS big time from yesterday's GS B,S and bi's!!! :) Happy however!
Today I will be attempting Imax2! Wish me luck!!! I haven't done this one in awhile.

Have a great workout and day everyone!

BBL
Heidi

Last edited:
Morning Ladies,

Yes, I am so happy. My internet is back.

Belinda: WOW!! What a workout. You go girl.

Amelia: have fun with you run today.

Heidi: I saw your other post. You go girl. I will have to try pull ups as well.

Today I will do KPC. Oh...It's going to be a sweatfest for me.

BBL
Jay

Hi Jay!

Glad to see your back on-line! I had this problem last week also. Very frustrating!

Thanks for your comment! :) I didn't do any today but will tomorrow. My upper is fried from yesterday's workout!

Have a great sweatfest!!! ;)

Just finished mine:
Imax 2 1-5
iCycle: #28 35min. 8.67miles
C&W abs and stretch (finally got to those abs!!!) ;)

Belinda: Have you recorded any of your weight workouts on Cathe's weight sheets? You could use this information for your 1RM info.

Have a great day everyone! BBL on my way to work.
Heidi

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! I am cooking dinner right now, it's almost time to eat, lol!

Amelia** have fun with your run today! I don’t think I lost more weight, I think I am the same, lol! I will weight the end of the week, can’t lose every day, can I?

Heidi** I tell you, that was one tough chest workout today! By the time I did 72 drop sets, I wanted to quit. My chest was on fire! Great job on your DOMS, feels great! Doesn’t it? WOW, nice workout today!! Did you start with your 1RM? I need to start someday, lol!

Jay** glad you got your internet back! It was one tough workout today, lol! Have fun with KPC, love that one!

gotta check on my food:D BBL!

Hey....just popping in right quick. I finished my run interval and burned 352 cals.

You guys have a great day. Heidi...i don't think my treadmill has that option but i will go look at the manual when i get a chance today. Its got 5K and a 10K program and a couple of other programs but I don't think i can program any in....i will check and see. Thanks for the suggestion....

Hey to Jay,Belinda and Sherry

quick post....

Hey Belinda: what are you having for dinner? What time is in Germany?
Have a wonderful evening.

Hey Amelia and Heidi: No workout yet. Bummer!!! I got distracted with cleaning. I guess I can count that as working out.

I will try to get KPC this evening.
You ladies have a wonderful day.

BBL
Jay

oh..has anyone hear from stephanie. have seen her for a while now. Stephanie hope you are doing well.
Well all miss you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.