DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.11, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring girls,

Today I am taking a rest day!

Yesterday I ended up doing 4DS HIS/LIS "Cardio Power" premix! I just love that one!:D

How far are you girls with your 1RM? I haven't done one 1RM, yet:mad: I can't wait to try my new Sportsline HR moitor on Monday:D

Have a great weekend, evryone!

Good Morning to you all,

Hey Belinda: Enjoy your rest day! You have worked hard all week with your rotation and you deserve it! ;)
What workout do plan on using your HR monitor with?

Hello Amelia, Jay, Sherry and all that follow! Have a great day!

Off for a 60min runnerval! Oh and of course abs first!
BBL
Heidi

Morning cyber friends!

I had a fun day at work yesterday...kinda made me forget about all the drama that is going on around here:confused:

Didn't workout yesterday so today i plan on doing a circuit. The same circuit i did last week by prevention. Its a little easier but i still burned major calories!

Belinda-Have a great rest day, ditto what Heidi said...you deserve it!

Heidi-60min run interval....YOU GO GIRL! im pretty happy with myself-i managed to do abbs three times this week:) not to shabby;)

Jay-How are you doing today? Have a great workout!

bbl to report my workout!

Hi Amelia!

Have fun with your circuit workout! I may check this out too.

Just finished GS B,S,bi's

I will do my run and abs later this afternoon.

Have a great day! Snow is getting deeper here!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning! Workout today was SnowShovelMax. We had about 8" yesterday and needed to dig out. Even though we have a plow service for the drive, they don't get everything since they don't get out of the truck. Now the garage and front walk are dug out. Took me about an hour.

Belinda - Lots of new toys! Gotta love it! Enjoy your rest day and having DH back home.

Heidi - Enjoy your run and abs. Saw your post about pull-ups. You go woman!

Amelia - Enjoy your circuit workout.

Now off to clean house, do laundry, and maybe even scrapbook! Have a great day.

Hi Sherry!

Shoveling snow is hard work! I am headed out shortly with the boys to dig out our cars too! We got about 8" as well. It will be snowing here just about everyother day this whole week! YUCK!

Thanks for your comments too! ;)

Before entering my cellar for GS I did 5 underhand pull-ups and attempted the other types. This is my goal: To reach 20 full pull-ups without stopping.

Laundry is on for today and some shopping later.

Have a great day!
Heidi

hey girls....just popping in to report my workout. Did that ciruit( 3-2-1 circuit by prevention) i wore my HRM and my HR was up in the higher end during the cardio(150-165:eek:) im happy with the workout. Its nice to have variety!

Sherry-have fun shoveling snow and doing laundry...im also tackling the laundry today.

Heidi-Great pull-ups...where did you get your pull up bar? I wonder if i could use my kids swingset:confused: i would probably have to stand on a bench or something starting off...

hey to everybody...have a great day!

Hey Amelia:

Back in from shoveling.

The push-up bar I got for the boys and (me;) ) was purchased at Walgreen's Pharmacy.
We all are getting a kick out of using it and testing each other. My DH came back and is now using it too. ;)

I used to have pull-up competitions when I was in high school and always won. I hope to get back in shape to be able to do at least 20.

One lady commented on a trick to get started. Take a look at her note to me under Ask Cathe. I thought that it was a great idea.

Oh...my kids and I were using the swingset but tend to get splinters or (wood burns) from it. Not very comfortable to say the least and it is also outside. ;)

Have fun!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.