"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE" FOR JAN 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I can home late from the MRI yesterday. I was so burned out yesterday, I felt a sleep at 7:30 PM:(

Today I will do M2 D 17, one more to go and I am half way through STS:eek: Not taking a recovery week, it's taking a toll on my body! I just want to make it through M2, hopefully Messo 3!

I will get my workout soon! BBL! Happy HUMP DAY!

Hi all!

Workout today was snow shoveling. We got about 8" of the wet heavy stuff. With everyone else sick, I was the only one who could shovel. And then I only did what I needed to do to get the SUV out of the garage. Took over an hour, and I even did it last night, too (couldn't even tell this morning).

Heading out the door for work. At least school is cancelled, so the roads should be lighter.

Have a great day.

Today I did Disc #8 - Back and Triceps. I also had some snow shoveling to do this morning. I only did the minimal that was needed - which was the end of the driveway. :rolleyes:

Is spring ever going to get here?

Workout (and lunch) done. Decided on ccv4(30mins) then MM upper body push/pull premix. It was good a good workout. I will be glad when Coach Sean comes out with more CC's...I really love them but they can get old:eek:(*whispers...i didn't say that*;))

My lowmax should come today...love having more cathe workouts,its just nice to have more variety. I use to have the GS series and the pyraminds...maybe i can work on getting those next(in a few months,dh would strangle me now:rolleyes:)

Sherry,Karen-you guys are getting in some nice calorie burns with all that shoveling...i wish spring would HURRY UP.....geeeesh

Karen-Nice workout today!

ok,just popping in...have a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.