DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.10, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is a 60 min. cardio on the rotation, not sure what cardio I will do today? DH will be here soon, he flew in form the states. I will have a HR monitor, yah! I hope I’ll better get moving!

Oh! No DOMS in my legs today!I am surprised!

Talk to you all later!

Have a great weekend and workout!

Hi girls,

still haven't worked out:mad:

Heidi** OMG! The hummus recipe is so good, I couldn’t stop eating it! LOL! I never buy hummus again! Thanks for sharing! It's so easy, too!:D I did used more OJ, I like it creamy!

Amelia** you and your DH will be in my thoughts and prayers! Hang in there, it will get better! ((((HUGS))))))

Jay** sorry about your internet! You it’s up and running again soon!

I got done eating more hummus:p:p Once my stomach settles down, I will do step! BBL!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: So glad that you like that recipe! Just remember that the serving size is 2 Tblsp. ;)
Have a great step workout! Which do you plan on?

DH is home safe! We stayed up way too late catching up.

Today:
GS Upper
ABS! GOSH DARN IT!!! Keep skipping these!

Hello to Amelia and Jay!

BBL
Heidi

Hi All! Just dropping by.

Belinda - You will love having an HRM! And leg work with 10# weights? WOW!

Heidi - I'll have to try the hummus recipe. I always get it at the store - with the extra garlic!

Amelia - I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm in the Detroit area, and the job market is really bad here. We're just thankful that I still have mine (I'm in the automotive industry).

Juanita - Good luck getting your cable back. We lost our whole service just before it got cold, and the cable is still on top of the ground and won't be able to be buried until the ground thaws. It's under 6" of snow right now, so should be fine for a while.

Update on my first week of P90X - it didn't happen! :-( Made it through the first 2 days, then on Wednesday I got the stomach flu, which had me out of work and in bed the rest of the week. Today's the first day that I feel good and want to get out and about, and we're getting dumped on with snow! the roads are a mess and they haven't even come to plow the drive yet. We're not going anywhere today.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

Hi girls,

This afternoon I ended up doing 4DS HIS/LIS "Cardio Power" I just love that one, it always keeps me going!

This afternoon I did 4DS HIS?LIS premix “ Cardio Power”! I just love that one! No matter how tired I am, this one always keeps me going, lol!

Heidi** LOL! Put the hummus was so yummy! I am also a vegetarian, I eat more beans! I know I shouldn’t eat the entire thing, but it also was my supper, lol! I will send the recipe to my DD! I love hummus!

Sherry** sorry, you got the stomach flu! Sending you lots of healing vibes! Make sure you take it easy, ok! The weather here in Germany isn’t any better it’s so cold outside -20 C.! I don’t want to go outside anymore, lol! It’s so cold outside, it actually is giving me a headache, no joke! Stay warm! DH I bought me the Sportsline SX universal combo HR monitor! I will use it next week! He just loaded all my iTrains on my ipod!

I will talk to you in the a.m. Have a great weekend!

Hello,

No workout yet! Still talking with DH and looking at pictures he took while on the island.
Now I just woke from a short nap!

Hey Sherry: :) We are all superwomen right? ;) Glad that you got over that stomach flu. I got something of one about 1.5 weeks ago. My stomach just hurt really bad for a couple days!!!
Were you going to the gym with DH?
Enjoy the recipe! ;)

We are under a warning for a winter storm (in MA) again! Suppose to get anwhere between 4-8" of snow. Melissa....have you had enough of this stuff yet?

Belinda: I don't like temps like that either. Luckily our temps haven't fallen below 0 during the day. I am sure we will have some nasty cold air next week coming from Alaska and Canada.

I am sure that your DD will like this too! Now it is time for my snack....hummus and celery here I come. :)

Take Care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.