DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.1, 2009

Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Sorry I missed you yesterday!

Today is a run and coremax 2.

I did get in a workout yesterday:
GS C&tri
itread #21 walking intervals level 3.

Yup!! I have big time DOMS IN MY LEGS! That workout from Leaner Legs got me good!

Belinda: Have a great cardio session!

Hello to all who follow!

BBL
Heidi

Morning my cyber friends!

Today is work than the post office then home to eat and then i get to do a workout:D Im not sure what yet...im tired right now but if i feel like it later i may do some type of circuit. I haven't done a step workout yet this week....maybe LIC?

Belinda-What 60 min cardio are you doing?

Heidi-Enjoy your run and abb work! Great workout yesterday....i bet you legs were on fire!

Jay-What are you up too today?

Sherry-How are you?

bbl after my workout! oh,i never did get in a workout yesterday....i woke up with a pounding headach along with weakness so i gave my body a rest day!

Good morning Amelia and Heidi,

I notice that my "7" key is not working today:rolleyes: DH needs to check it out! It keeps sticking:eek:

I just got done cleaning my house, DH helped!:p We will go to the gym in the next hour! My nose is so stuffed up, not sure how much cardio I can do?

Enjoy LIC cardio, love that one! BBL!

Heidi** missed you yesterday! Have fun with your run and abs today!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Hi girls,

I went to the gym with DH! I did iClimb Set 12 , 45 min on the elliptical . WOW! What a workout! I burned 490 cal. It was a nice change! I have all new iTreads which I still have to try and CC!

I am happy to report that I have lost 8 lb. with Debbie's Dec. and Jan. rotations! And I am keeping them off! Lori , your were right the other day, when you said Debbie's rotations are doing wonders for me:D They did! I didn't said anything before, because I was afraid the weight would go up again, put I am keeping it down:D In the past my weight went doen than up again, that is no fun! Debbie knows what she is doing, L love her rotations! She is a through gem on this forum! I am doing the happy dance!

Have a great weekend and workout!

Hello Ladies,

Belinda: Great job!!! high fives on the weight lost. You go girl. Wow!!! Debbie's rotation is that great. I should give it a try.

Hello Amelia: Have fun at work.

Hi Heidi: missed you yesterday. Have fun with coremax2 and your run.

Today's Plan:

Trying out the 30 day shred.
Thanks Amelia for your input.

Have a great day.

Jay
:D

Last edited:
Belinda~ so happy for you and your weightloss...great job girl!

Jay~how did you like 30 day shred? OH man,it handed my butt to me:eek:

Heidi-have a great day today!

.....just skipping by.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.