DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE HAPPY 4th of JULY

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy 4th of July, everyone,

I will do some stretching today, that's it!

I will be back with personals, I promise!

Good Morning Belinda and Happy 4th of July

Today's workout is a cardio,im sure it will be step and some yoga, this time im doing Rodney. Probably walk the dog this afternoon too..that was nice yesterday.

Have a great day! I will bbl to report my workout.

I never got my workout in yesterday. By the time we got done it was 4pm and I was pooped out. We ate some food and then took a nap! :)

This morning we were already out painting the fence. Finished the one side by the neighbors. Now DH is ready to call it a day. (I thought we just got started??) Anyway, now I am ready to workout. TF 30 + some yoga. (maybe some abs too)

Happy 4th everyone!

workout done. I did 4ds HIS then some Rodney power yoga. My wrist were really hurting during that yoga..weird?

Karen-Have a good workout today.

Just finished TF 30 + Rock Steady Step Abs/Stretch. I also wore some wrist weights during my TF workout. I figured since I haven't been doing "weights" this week at least that would give me some weight work for my arms. I definately felt the added intensity. :p

Amelia - I sometimes have sore wrists after yoga too - I think its from those poses you have to hold some times for so long with your body weight on your hands.

Yikes - its HOT out here! DH just got back from his motorcycle ride (he said he was going to do "his" thing while I did "my" thing - working out) LOL.
I think we are taking our dog to the dog park - should be fun!

I'm getting hugry for some burgers, potato salad and potato chips! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.