DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do Chest and Triceps using Gym Styles and the Pyramids workouts!

Be back later to report my workout!

Have a great workout and day!

Hi again,

I am done with my workout! I will be back later to post it, I hope:rolleyes: I am running out of time,

Gotta run! BBL for personals!:eek:

Morning!

Today is lowmax for thirty minutes then some abb work....C&W abbs.

Belinda-Great job on your workout!

bbl

Good Morning to you all,

Plan for today:

If I can....KPC or a run
I have loads of paperwork to do as usual. DS is home with a headache too.

Belinda and Amelia: Have a great workout!

I am a little sore today from yesterday's back & tri STS Disc 2. All good though! ;)

Hello Karen! What are your plans today?

Have a great day all!
Heidi

Hey Belinda, Amelia, and Heidi! Sounds like we are all off to a running start today!

Today was B&G's! I haven't done this one in a while and forgot how long it was! I was only able to do all of the leg work before I ran out of time. I will add on the abs tonight when I get home. My legs had finally recovered from last weeks work so I hope they will tough it out for the rest of the week. (tomorrow is drill max I believe...ugh) Anyway, I burned 469 calories so that was good for me. I did some not-so-good eating over the weekend and really need to get my act together diet wise. The weekends are always so bad for me.

I'll be checking in again later!

Good afternoon,

Amelia, glad you had fun with your workout today!

Heidi, what did you end up doing? Hope you had fun! Great job on your DOMS! How long did it take you to do your 1RM? I feel like I never get done! I am already burned out from Debbie’s Jan. rotation; I just don’t have the energy to do IRM too!

Karen, B&G goes on forever, lol! Great workout! I have 34 on 1RM left and no energy! My UB is so sore, it’s not even funny!

I will be back in the morning!

Hi,

Karen: Way to go! Nice job on B&G! ;)

Belinda: I too am sore from doing my previous workouts from STS but not too bad. I am feeling my back and tri muscles today. I am entering information for my 1RM as I go along. I know that I will be changing up quite a bit of it but at least it is a start. Good luck with the rest of your 1RM! :)

Amelia: Great job getting it done today! I have been doing paperwork and stuff for the most part. No workout for me today...I decided to take a rest day because tomorrow will be STS legs! I already know that it will be a tough workout.

DS is feeling a little better but he says that his head is still hurting. I am sure that doing all that reading today isn't helping! Boys...won't listen when I tell him that he should give his eyes a rest. It will help the headache go away faster.

I hope that you all have a great evening,
Check back with you tomorrow after my workout!!!! I am sure that you will be curious to know how I did. :)

Take care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.